Assam Pre Matric Scholarship
Ministry of Tribal Affairs, Government of India has issued the Assam Pre Matric Scholarship 2020 Application Form on its certified website. Participants can get the class 9 and 10 the scholarship application form from the official website of the department and apply for the scholarship accordingly. For the latest update, applicants can bookmark our web page and get all the latest updates from here and stay connected with us for further use.
Assam Pre Matric Scholarship 2020 Important Area
Name of the Conducting Authority: Ministry of Tribal Affairs, Government of India
Details Regarding: Assam Pre Matric Scholarship 2020
Eligibility Criterion: Candidates must be a regular full-time student of class 1st to 10th and must have an annual income not exceeding INR 2.5 lakh Per annum.
Documents required for Assam Pre Matric Scholarship
Prescribed Application Form
- Passport size photograph
- Category certificate signed by an authorized Revenue Officer.
- Income certificate
- Last Date to Apply Online for Assam Post Matric Scholarship: 29th February 2020
- Last date for defective verification: 10th March 2020
- Last date for institute verification: 11th March 2020
Rewards of Pre Matric Scholarship 2020
- Hostellers from class 3rd to 10th will get a reward of INR 500 per month for 10 months.
- Day scholar of class 1 to 10th will get 100 per month for 10 months.
- Ad Hoc grant of INR 500.
Way to Apply Online for Assam Pre Matric Scholarship 2020
- First of all, aspirants need to visit the official website of the department.
- After that, hit on “New Registrations”
- Select the state and scholarship and fill all the details.
- Mention the bank details.
- Your mobile number will be verified and OTP will be generated.
- Login using OTP and fill the complete form.
- Use your application ID for future references.
- Read all the details carefully and submit the application form.
- At last, take the print out copy of the application form and keep it safe for further use.