Dr. Shamanur Shivashankarappa Scholarship
Hello, bright young minds of the middle school realm! Are you already pondering the exciting prospects of your future college journey? Say hello to the Dr. Shamanur Shivashankarappa Janakalyana Scholarship – excellent support for students with dreams beyond high school. If you’re currently in 11th grade or beyond, this scholarship could be your gateway to unlocking the doors of higher education.
To apply, students should first obtain an ADHAAR number and follow the instructions mentioned below. Candidates are required to provide a valid email ID and a valid mobile number to apply. Once the application is approved, students must follow certain guidelines to ensure the success of the Dr. Shamanur Shivashankarappa Janakalyana Scholarship 2023 application process.
The Dr. Shamanur Shivashankarappa Janakalyana Scholarship 2023 is given to deserving students for their excellence in studies. Interested candidates must submit their application forms online. The application form requires certain details. Students must submit the application form after completing all the mandatory steps. The system transfers the scholarship amount to the beneficiary’s bank account. To know more about the Scholarship, read this article. The scholarship is open to students pursuing higher education in India.
FAQ ( Frequently Asked Question)
PUC, MBBS If Contestants is studying Intermediate /PUC his/her 10th/SSLC score should be More than 90%
DIPLOMA, BSC, BCOM, BE, BVSC. If contestants are studying BSC his/her PUC score should be More than 85%
BCA, BBM/BBA, BA, BDS, BPHARMA, MA, MSC, MCOM, B.Ed.: If Applicants is studying BDS his/her PUC score should be More than 80%
CA, MCA, MBA, MPHIL, MPED, MTECH: If contestants are studying MBA his/her DEGREE score should be More than 75%
What is the Eligibility Criteria?
Students from class 11 to post-graduate level are eligible to apply for this scholarship. The Trust provides scholarships for professional courses and has strict eligibility criteria. Eligible students should belong to a lower income group. Applicants must also show proof of their eligibility by furnishing their income certificates and admission or fee receipts. The trust must be notified if the student wishes to discontinue the course or change his/her bank account.
Instruction to Apply Online
To apply for the scholarship, candidates should have a valid bank account number. The student’s bank account will receive a transfer of the scholarship amount. Students must check their account regularly for updates. The application form will be available shortly after the last date. If you want to apply online for this scholarship, you can follow the instructions below.
- First of all, visit the official website of the department http://ssjanakalyantrust.org/sch_app18/
- Then, check the complete notification pdf carefully and read the scholarship terms & conditions which is mention below.
Application Process for Dr. Shamanur Shivashankarappa Janakalyana Scholarship
- Very first Enter your Personal details Previous Education details, Present Education details, and Bank Details
- Enter the Name of the student
- Enter your Aadhaar Number
- Enter Your Date of Birth*
- Select your Gender* – Male/Female
- Enter your Father / Guardian Name
- Enter your Father / Guardian Occupation]
- Enter your Address line1 *
- Enter your Address line2 *
- Enter your Pin Code *
- Only online Applications with the application number and with required documents will be accepted, no other applications like handwritten or similarly typed applications will not be accepted
- For more query about application form send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Finally, take the print out for the next process and send to the address which is mention below.
\”The Secretary, Dr.Shamanur Shivashankarappa Janakalyan Trust, C/o. R L Law College, Behind Bapuji Educational Association Head office, P J Extension, Davangere-577002″, Karnataka