Dr. Shamanur Shivashankarappa Janakalyana Trust’s Scholarship
Table of Contents
The Dr. Shamanur Shivashankarappa Janakalyana Trusts Scholarship is open for candidates pursuing class 11th to post-graduation level.. This scholarship provides financial assistance to eligible candidates in their pursuit of higher education. To apply, students should first obtain an ADHAAR number and follow the instructions mentioned below. Candidates are required to provide a valid email ID and a valid mobile number to apply. Once the application is approved, students must follow certain guidelines to ensure the success of the scholarship application process.
The Scholarship is given to deserving students for their excellence in studies. Interested candidates must submit their application forms online. The application form requires certain details. Students must submit the application form after completing all the mandatory steps. The scholarship amount is transferred to the beneficiary’s bank account. To know more about the Scholarship, read this article. The scholarship is open to students pursuing higher education in India.
FAQ ( Frequently Asked Question)
PUC, MBBS If Contestants is studying Intermediate /PUC his/her 10th/SSLC score should be More than 90%
DIPLOMA, BSC, BCOM, BE, BVSC. If contestants are studying BSC his/her PUC score should be More than 85%
BCA, BBM/BBA, BA, BDS, BPHARMA, MA, MSC, MCOM, B.Ed.: If Applicants is studying BDS his/her PUC score should be More than 80%
CA, MCA, MBA, MPHIL, MPED, MTECH: If contestants are studying MBA his/her DEGREE score should be More than 75%
What is the Eligibility Criteria?
Students from class 11 to post-graduate level are eligible to apply for this scholarship. The Trust provides scholarships for professional courses and has strict eligibility criteria. Eligible students should belong to a lower income group. Applicants must also show proof of their eligibility by furnishing their income certificates and admission or fee receipts. The trust must be notified if the student wishes to discontinue the course or change his/her bank account.
Instruction to Apply Online for Dr. Shamanur Shivashankarappa Janakalyana Trust’s Scholarship
To apply for the scholarship, candidates should have a valid bank account number. The scholarship amount will be transferred into the student’s bank account. Students must check their account regularly for updates. The application form will be available shortly after the last date. If you want to apply online for this scholarship, you can follow the instructions below.
- First of all, visit the official website of the department http://ssjanakalyantrust.org/sch_app18/
- Then, check the complete notification pdf carefully and read the scholarship terms & conditions which is mention below.
How to fill the online Application form accurately
- Very first Enter your Personal details Previous Education details, Present Education details, and Bank Details
- Enter the Name of the student
- Enter your Aadhaar Number
- Enter Your Date of Birth*
- Select your Gender* – Male/Female
- Enter your Father / Guardian Name
- Enter your Father / Guardian Occupation]
- Enter your Address line1 *
- Enter your Address line2 *
- Enter your Pin Code *
- Only online Applications with the application number and with required documents will be accepted, no other applications like handwritten or similarly typed applications will not be accepted
- For more query about application form send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Finally, take the print out for the next process and send to the address which is mention below
\”The Secretary, Dr.Shamanur Shivashankarappa Janakalyan Trust, C/o. R L Law College, Behind Bapuji Educational Association Head office, P J Extension, Davangere-577002″, Karnataka