UPPSC Nayab Tehsildar Recruitment
The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) is in the procedure to announce the UPPSC Nayab Tehsildar Recruitment 2020 Notification to recruit the sparkle and dedicated to for 1000Nayab Tehsildar Vacancies
Total vacancies will be filled through two mediums 400 posts will be filled through direct recruitment and the remaining 600 vacancies will be filled through departmental promotion.
The eligibility criteria, Age Criteria, Qualification, Pay Scale other information may be grab through official notification. UPPSC will release official notification sooner.
The Registration will start on: Will be available soon
The Registration will end on: Will be available soon
Last Date to submit Application Fee: Will be available soon
Exam Date: Will be available soon
Official Website: http://uppsc.up.nic.in/
UPPSC Nayab Tehsildar Recruitment 2020 Over View
|Post Name||Number of the Vacancies|
|NayabTehsildar Tehsildar .||773 227|
Qualification/Age Criteria/Pay Scale:
|Qualification Required||Age Limitation ( As per rule and regulation of govt, norms)|
|Go through official notification||Go through official notification .|
Salary Scale : will soon update
- Written Exam.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Documents Before to attend Written Exam.
- UPPSC Admit Card.
- School/College ID/Aadhar Card/Passport.
- Candidates will not be allowed to enter examination hall without admit card.
- Candidates should keep one extra copy of each document to prevent any dispute.
How to fill UP 1000 Nayab Tehsildar Form Online
- Candidates are advised to visit official website http://uppsc.up.nic.in/.
- It is recommended to wait for the official advertisement to know more detailed information about the applying procedure.
- Press on “All Notification/Advertisement”.
- Do registration carefully by filling all asked information in the form.
- Now complete the fee payment process.
- You are advised to check all details once before paying the application fee.
- The application fee will not be refundable later at all.
- Finally, take the printout.