Canara Bank Scholarship
Embark on a life-altering journey with the distinguished Canara Bank Scholarship 2023. This extraordinary opportunity holds the potential to redefine the futures of ambitious students. With profound pride, the Department of Canara Bank introduces this prestigious initiative, a support for the bright minds of tomorrow.
Important Over View
Name of the Conducting Authority: Canara Bank
Information Regarding: Canara Bank Scholarship 2023
Eligibility Criteria for Scholarship
- Canara Scholarship is only applicable to students having a family income of less than 8 lakhs per annum.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST,non-creamy layer, that is Other Backward Class (OBC) are also eligible to apply for Canara Scholarship.
Documents Required for Bank Scholarship
- Certificate of income by the Competent Authority of the State Government in which the student is domiciled.
- Domicile State (NER) Certificate by the Competent Authority.
- Quarterly Continuation certificate
- Affidavit (Undertaking for not availing any other Scholarship in the form of an affidavit on Rs.50/- Stamp paper from the student/parent duly attested by SDM / First Class Magistrate / Gazetted Officer (not below the rank of Tahsildar) copying the prescribed languages.
Application Process for Canara Bank Scholarship
- First of all, aspirants need to visit the official website of the department.
- Then, Download the Scholarship Application Form through the link which is mention below
- After that, fill out the Application form carefully.
- Then attach all the essential documents.
- The signature of the guardian /parent is important.
- Submit the application form.
- At last, take a printout copy of the application form and keep it safe for further use.
If you are still facing any problems related to Canara Bank Scholarship 2023 you can comment in the below-given comment box. We will surely provide you with the solution to your problem.