Prize Money Scholarship
Social Welfare Department of Government of Karnataka has updated the Prize Money Scholarship 2021 Online Application Form for SC/ST Community students to complete their education such as PUC, 3 Years Polytechnic Diploma, Degree, Agriculture, Engineering, Veterinary, Medicine, Any Post-Graduate courses like M.A., M.Sc. etc.’
Students whose profile match with this Prize Money Scholarship Scheme they can check here complete eligibility criteria, term and conditions and apply online before the last date through the link which is mention below and keep touch with this webpage to check the latest status about this scholarship
Prize Money Scholarship 2021 Important Highlights
Name of the Conducting Authority: Social Welfare Department of Government of Karnataka
Eligibility Criteria: Students must be a permanent resident of State of Karnataka and must Belong to Schedule Caste (SC)/ Scheduled Tribe (ST) and minimum pass percentage should be 60% in the eligible course.
Essential Documents Required
- Aadhaar Card
- Income & Caste Certificate
- Applicant Recent Passport Photo (Size-20KB)
- Aadhaar linked-bank details (Bank Pass Book)
- Previous year passed Marks card
Benefits of Scholarship
Prizemoney for IInd PUC, 3 Years Polytechnic Diploma: Rs.20000.00
- Prizemoney for Degree: Rs.25000.00
- Prizemoney for Any Post-Graduate courses like M.A., M.Sc.,etc.: Rs.30000.00
- Prizemoney for Agriculture, Engineering, Veterinary, Medicine: Rs.35000.00
Way to Apply for the Prize Money Scholarship
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website of the department.
- Open the home page you can see the Prize Money Scholarship 2020 link and hit on it.
- Fill the details like Email ID and Password.
- Hit on the submit tab button.
- Now, Open the Prize Money Scholarship 2020 Dashboard display on the computer screen.
- At last, take the print out copy of the application form and keep it safe for further use.
Social welfare department
Commissionerate of Social Welfare Department
5th Floor, MS Building
Dr. Ambedkar Veedhi, Bengaluru- 560001
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax No. : 080-22353757
Helpline No: 08022634300