The CNH Industrial team has invited applications for the Unnati Scholarship 2023. This scholarship is open to students studying in classes 8 to 10. Selected diploma/ITI students (1st year) will receive Rs 18,000, while students in classes 8 to 10 will receive INR 12,000 per year to support their studies.
The Unnati Scholarship covers various academic expenses such as tuition fees, uniform, internet, books/stationery, online learning, etc.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
Eligibility Criteria for Scholarship
- Applications are open for applicants who are residents of Noida, Delhi, and Gurgaon.
- Candidates must be studying in Classes 8 to 10.
- Diploma Students
- Students must have studying in the first year of the Diploma/ITI programme.
- Students must be enroll and ongoing their education.
- Parents Annual family income must not be more than INR 5 lakh from all sources.
- Special for Those students –
- Who have lost their parent(s)/ earning family member(s) since January 2020
- Last Year Mark sheet
- (Aadhaar card/voter identity card/driving license/PAN card)
- Last year admission Proof
- Recent Photographs
- Bank Account Details
Benefits of Scholarship
Rs 12,000 for 3 years Classes 8 to 10.
Rs 18,000 for 2 years Diploma Courses
How to Apply Online for Scholarship 2023
- First of all log in the Official website of the department
- Then follow ‘Apply Now’ button below.
- Login a registered ID to land on the ‘Online Application Form Page’.
- Mow open the ‘Unnati Scholarship’ application form page.
- After that ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process..
- Upload all the essential documents.
- Read the Terms and Conditions’ and Hirt on ‘Preview’.
- Fill all the essential details in the correct place and take print out for next process
If you have any queries related to Unnati Scholarship 2023 then kindly ask in the comment section