The team of the CNH Industrial has invited the Unnati Scholarship 2022 Application Form for all those students who are studying from classes 8 to 10.
All Selected students get the Rs 18000 for Diploma/ ITI students (1st year) and from classes 8 to 10 will get INR 12,000 per year to complete their studies
Under this scholarship scheme cover academic expense purposes, which includes tuition fees, uniform, Internet, books/stationery, online learning, etc.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
What are the Eligibility Criteria for School Students and diploma ITI ? Sc
- Applications are open for applicants who are residents of Noida, Delhi, and Gurgaon.
- Candidates must be studying in Classes 8 to 10.
- Diploma Students
- Students must have studying in the first year of the Diploma/ITI programme.
- Students must be enroll and ongoing their education.
- Parents Annual family income must not be more than INR 5 lakh from all sources.
- Special for Those students –
- Who have lost their parent(s)/ earning family member(s) since January 2020
What are the Documents Required?
- Last Year Mark sheet
- (Aadhaar card/voter identity card/driving license/PAN card)
- Last year admission Proof
- Recent Photographs
- Bank Account Details
What are Benefits of this Scholarship?
Rs 12,000 for 3 years Classes 8 to 10.
Rs 18,000 for 2 years Diploma Courses
How to Apply Online for Unnati Scholarship 2022?
- First of all log in the Official website of the department
- Then follow ‘Apply Now’ button below.
- Login a registered ID to land on the ‘Online Application Form Page’.
- Mow open the ‘Unnati- Scholarship’ application form page.
- After that ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process..
- Upload all the essential documents.
- Read the Terms and Conditions’ and Hirt on ‘Preview’.
- Fill all the essential details in the correct place and take print out for next process