Times Scholarship 2023, started by The Times of India has invited the Registration Form for students of India who are pursing 12th class .If you are also one of the eligible students then check the complete eligibility criteria and other details here and fill timesscholars.com Test Online Application Form accurately through the link which is mention Mention Below.
The main aim of the department behind the Times Scholarship test is to find out the young talented diamonds from India and intelligence the power of India in the whole world to get more tallness . All interested and talented candidates may submit the Times Scholarship Application Form before the last date which will be soon updated here. According to last year experience, the registration process will start soon.
FAQ ( Frequently Asked Question)
What is the Eligibility Criteria ?
- Students must be studying class XII in the current year
- Applicants must belong to SC/ST/OBC/PH and minority
- Applicant’s documents will also be attested by the present Institute/college principal.
- Applying Guardians income must be less than 2 lakh.
What is the Essential Documents Required?
- Guardians Income Certificate.
- Caste certificate.
- Identity proof.
- Address proof.
- Class 10th Mark sheet.
- The photo should also be attested.
- Attach the photocopy of your bank passbook & Aadhaar card.
Top 20 scholars will receive the cash payment of Rs. 5,00,000/- each
Way to apply online for Times Scholarship
- Log in the official website of the department “www.timesscholars.com”.
- The read all the information about the scholarship.
- Then find the registration link.
- Upload the all required documents, photo and signature.
- Check the whole information and then submit it.
- Finally take print out for futures use.
- Take the print out a hard copy.