Swami Dayanand School Scholarship
Swami Dayanand Education Foundation has updated the Swami Dayanand School Scholarship 2022 Online Application form for Delhi/NCR from school students. The Main objective of the scholarship scheme is to support the dedicated and economically backward students of class IX to XII. According to the latest official notification student will receive the award up to INR 10,000 per annum.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
What is the Eligibility Criteria?
Applicants must have completed:
- Applicants must be studying in the Govt. & Private schools documented by CBSE Board
- Parents Income INR 2.00 lakhs per annum.
- Applicants must have secured not less than 50% marks in the previous final Paper
- Students must belong to Delhi/NCR region only.
What is the Scholarship Award?
Smt. Shyam Lata Garg Scholarships for Class 12 Students – INR 10,000 per annum
Sh. Anand Swarup Garg Scholarships for Class 11 Students – INR 5,000 per annum
Sh. Ram Lal Gupta Scholarships for Class 10 Students – INR 3,000 per annum
Smt. Sheela Gupta Scholarships for Class 9 Students – INR 2,000 per annum
Essential Qualification Required
- Academic mark sheets/Certificates
- Income certificate
- EBC Certificate
Selection Mode : According to latest Notification department will select the poverty level of the applying contenders then academic merit.
Important Terms and Conditions
There are apporxiamtely 500 scholarships will be accessible for the year 2019-20. 30% scholarship under this scheme is reserved for girl students,
Aspirants should be Indian nationals and studying in a school recognised by CBSE board with good scholastic record. The Scholarship is open for Delhi/NCR region only.
How to App;y Online for Swami Dayanand School Scholarship
- First of all check the eligibility criteria and then move to the official website of the department
- Then press on the application link and fill all the required details on the page
- Then Upload the compulsory documents which is mention above
- Finally Submit the application form carefully.