North South Foundation Scholarship
If you want to pursue a career in the medical field, you may qualify for the North South Foundation Scholarship. This scholarship is presented to students with financial needs, and continues to support them through their studies. The scholarship is offered on a merit basis, and the funds are provided to help students meet their educational expenses until they graduate. To apply, you can fill out the online registration form. To receive more information, visit the NSF Scholarship website.
The North South Foundation is a volunteer-driven organization that provides scholarships to needy children from India. The organization works with thousands of students every year, and its programs and initiatives are helping kids to develop important life skills through competitive activities. The organization also supports the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goal #4, helping the poorest in India achieve their educational goals. And while you’re helping them reach their full potential, you’re helping them help their own communities as well!
Applicants can apply for the North South Foundation Scholarship, which will provide a stipend to undergraduates studying engineering, medicine, or 3-year polytechnic courses in any field. The scholarship will be awarded on merit and financial need, and no other factor will be considered. Applicants must be 12th pass students, pursuing a degree in engineering, and be a citizen of India. Students with foreign nationality are also eligible to apply for the scholarship.
Scholarship Award: Over 1,500 shortlists candidates will accept a cash award between INR 8,000 to INR 25,000.
Important Query Section
What is the Complete Eligibility Criteria ?
- Applicants must have completed class 12th with good marks
- Students must take admission to professional courses like BSc (Agr), BVSc, BSc (Nursing), B.Pharmacy, Diploma in Agriculture, and Diploma in Engineering Engineering, Architecture, Medicine (BAMS, MBBS and BDS), at a government or government-aided college
- Parents Income less than INR 1,00,000 per year
- Not be receipt any other scholarship
What is the Documents Required ?
- Applicant Recent Passport Size photographs
- Parent’s family photograph
- College Admission Card
- Bonafide certificate from the college.
- tuition fees paid proof /payable per annum duly
- Class 10 and 12 or Diploma Receipts or proof of tuition
- Income Certificate
- Ration card / Aadhar card
Procedure to fil North South Foundation Scholarship Online
Point 1: First of all check the eligibility criteria and then move to the official website of the department and open the application page.
Point 2: After that new users need to press here to register.
Point 3: then submit all the essential details in the correct place to register with the North-South Foundation.
Point 4: Hit on the account activation link sent to the registered email.
Point 5: Login the page using the testimonial
Point 6: Press on the “File new obedience” button to start the submission form.
Point 7: then upload the required documents which are mention below and take print out for next process.