Fair and Lovely Foundation Scholarship
Table of Contents
The Fair and Lovely Foundation provides scholarships to talented women for higher studies, career guidance, vocational training, and other important activities. It aims to empower 5 million women from Asia and Africa through education. The Fair and Lovely Foundation Scholarship is a great opportunity for females who are aspiring to become doctors, lawyers, or other leaders in their fields. Females with high grades and financial need will be eligible to apply for this scholarship.
To apply for a Fair and Lovely Foundation scholarship, you must be a citizen of India, possess a grade of 50 to 60 percent in Class 12th, and earn no more than Rs. 5 lakhs per annum. The Fair and Lovely Foundation scholarship is open to women and provides 2 years of age relaxation to students belonging to SC/ST and minority communities. In order to apply, you need to submit your matriculation and 12th-class mark sheets. If you are applying for a post-graduate course, you must submit your grades from your under-graduate degree.
The girl must be studying in any of the following courses to eligible for this scholarship:
Graduation: BA, B.Sc, B.Com, BE/B.Tech, LLB, BCA, BBA, B.Pharma, B.Arch, MBBS, BDS, BHMS, BAMS, BHM, B.P.Ed, B.Ed, B.SL LL.B, BBA LLB, B.Com. LLB
Post Graduation: MA, M.Sc, M.Com, ME/M.Tech, LLM, MCA, MBA, M.Pharma, M.Arch, MDS, MHMS, MAMS, MD, MHHM, M.P.Ed, M.Ed, Others
Coaching Classes: Banking Services, CA-CS-ICWA, CAT-MBA, Civil Services, Government Services, IIT-JEE-Engineering, PMT-AIIMS-MBBS, Language-English Communication
All women aspirants whose profile match with the eligibility criteria then can fill the Fair and Lovely Foundation Scholarship online Application Form before the last date according to the term and condition, age limitation, documentation through the link which is mention at the bottom of the page Through this scholarship scheme, female individuals will get support and wonderful courage for their higher education, and professional life.
FAQ ( Frequently Asked Question)
What is the Eligibility Criteria ?
You should also have a family income of at least INR 4 lakh per annum. The application process is fairly simple. You can download an application form from the Fair and Lovely Foundation’s official website. Fill it out, attach required documents, and wait for the selection committee to review your application. Short-listed candidates will be contacted for a telephonic interview. The Hindustan Unilever team will prepare interview questions and conduct a phone interview with you. After the interview, you will receive the final list.
- Applicant must have passed 10th and 12th class with 60% marks in any stream (Science/ Commerce/ Art/Others).
- Only those Aspirants are capable to get Fair and Lovely Foundation 2018-19 Scholarship whose family Income must be less than Rs.4 Lakhs Form all Resources
Fair And Lovely Scholarship Reward: Rs.25000 to 40000 per girl candidate.
What is the Selection Mode?
- The team members of the department will be selected on basis of through an Interview Round which is conducted Telephonic.
- All applicants will get all details through SMS/Emails time to time
Value of Fair and Lovely Scholarship
Women’s who are life in rural area are given an extra amount of Rs.3000 per year in order to meet their other expenses related to education.
Essential Documents Required ?
- 1 Proof of Age like Birth certificate, First and last pages of a valid Indian passport, Driver’s License, 10th standard marks card with Date of Birth
- 1 Set of attested qualification certificates and mark sheets for 10th Std and 12th standard. Postgraduate applicants should submit grades received in Under-graduate degree/college
- Passport Size Photo
- 1 Photo ID Proof (Anyone from the list of accepted ID documents) such as PAN Card, Voter Identity Card, Driver’s License, Aadhar Card, 10th std marks the card with photo
- 10th Standard marks card
- 12th standard marks card
- Degree completion certificate (if applying for post-graduation)
- Degree marks card (if applying for post-graduation)
- Proof of Income such as BPL Card (if belonging to BPL category), Income certificate, recent monthly Pay slip of the main wage-earner of the family
- Proof of Admission (If available only Proof is fee receipt/Letter of Admission in government-recognized college or training institute)
- Two recent passport-size photographs
- Family income proof
How to Apply Online for Fair And Lovely Scholarship?
- First, check the eligibility criteria which is mention above then need to visit the official site that is www.fairandlovely.in.
- Now, press on “Apply online” link and choose “Application form ” for the reason of filling the Fair And Lovely application form online.
- Then fill the complete details in a suitable manner without any mistakes.
- Upload your recent scanned photograph and signature and documents along with applications.
- After completion of the form, check format once and press the “Submit” button.
- Finally, take print out for next process
Project Saraswati, Fair & Lovely Foundation
P.O.Box No. 11281, Marine Lines Post Office
Mumbai – 400 020
Last date for receipt of application form is soon update