A-STAR India Youth Scholarship
A-STAR India Youth Scholarship 2020 Online Application Form will soon update for the students who have passed their class 8 in 2020 and are enthusiastic to study at selected Singapore schools at Secondary 3 level . If you are also of them then don’t waste your time and apply online for A A*STAR YOUTH SCHOLARSHIP before the last date through the link which is mention below.
A-STAR India Youth Scholarship is being offered by the Ministry of Education, Singapore, which is answerable for the formulation and performance of education policies on education arrangement, programme estimation and pedagogy. Check complete Notification, eligibility criteria, how to apply online etc.
Important instruction For A-STAR India Youth Scholarship
- Contestant must be
- Be a national of India
- Be born between 2002 and 2004
- class 8 passed in 2018
Have scored at least an average of 80% or minimum ‘A’ with English as the first language in class 7 and 8 final examination and know high level of competency in the English Language (both oral and written).
Benefits of A-STAR India Youth Scholarship
- Annual payment with hostel accommodation
- Return economy class air passage
- School fees coverage
- Reporting of GCE O-Level and A-Level examination fees (once only, if applicable)
- Medical benefits and accident insurance cover
Selection process for A-STAR Scholarship : Contestants will select on the basis of the selection test and personal interview
How to apply online for A-STAR India Youth Scholarship
- First check the complete eligibility Criteria which is mention below
- Then find the application form link
- Select the scholarship for which applying and continue.
- After fill the form accurately with all the necessary details
- Log in using registered email id and password to complete the application process.
- Finally submit the application form and take print out of .
If you have any query then frank ask through the comment box which is mention below