If you have been interested in pursuing a higher education, you may be eligible for the Santoor Scholarship Programme. The award is meant to help you with the tuition fees and other educational expenses. All you have to do to apply is to register with official website or login with your email address. Once you have completed your registration, you will be directed to the Santoor Scholarship Application Form 2022 page. Here, you need to complete all the required information and upload any required documents in PDF format.
Santoor Scholarship program is meant for regular college students, open education courses and distance learning are not eligible. Additionally, candidates should come prepared to answer questions related to their background and financial circumstances. The selection procedure is likely to involve one to several interviews. Interested applicants should be prepared to present their documents and other relevant information to convince the selection committee. Once the selection procedure is over, the list will be published online and announced as Santoor Scholarship 2022.
SAQ( Student Asked Question)
What is the Eligibility Criteria ?
- Be a girl student from a needy or underprivileged background
- Applicant must from Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, or Telangana only
- Applicants must have passed Class 10 from a local government school with an excellent record
- Applicants must have passed Class 12 from a government school/junior college in the academic year 2021-22 with an excellent record
- Study in a full-time graduate program beginning
- Essential Documents Required
Recent passport size color photograph.
- Upload Xerox copy of the first two pages of the candidate’s bank passbook. Important Note: Bank account should be in the name of the student and Grameen Bank accounts will not be measured
- Aadhaar Card.
- Grade Class 10th certificate.
- Grade 12 certificate
How to Apply Online Santoor Scholarship 2022
o apply, you must have completed your Class 12th grade in a government school or equivalent. You must also be registered for a full-time program starting in 2021-22. The application form is available online and offline. To apply for the scholarship, you must submit proof of your identity and residential address, and a 600-word essay. If you meet the eligibility requirements, the application will be reviewed by Wipro Cares and will be deemed eligible.
- Very Firstly, the students have to register using their Gmail id, Facebook or any Email ID.
- After that need to complete a 5-step process to fill the Santoor scholarship application form.
- Students may also be necessary to write a 600-word essay on a given topic.
- After that submitted the application form carefully by the applicant with all the essential documents.
- Check the eligibility criteria carefully
- Then visit the official website of the department
- After that find the latest notification link of the scholarship
- Fill all the application form accurately according to the eligibility and upload all the essential documents
- Download the Application form carefully and send to
Wipro Cares — Santoor Scholarship, Doddakannelli, Sarjapur Road, Bangalore — 560 035 KARNATAKA