Rajarshi Shahu Maharaj Scholarship
Table of Contents
Department of Higher Education, Government of Maharashtra has activated the Rajarshi Shahu Maharaj Scholarship 2022 Application Form at the authorized website of the department.
Selected students will receive up to 50% of tuition fees and 50% of exam fees by the help of Rajarshi Shahu Maharaj Scholarship Scheme. The goal of the Scheme is to give financial assistance to those candidates who belong to Economic Backward Class. Scroll down the page carefully and collect rest of details from here.
Rajarshi Shahu Maharaj Scholarship 2022 Key Information
|Conducted By||Department of Higher Education, Government of Maharashtra|
|Rewards||Cover 50% of tuition fee and 50% of exam fee|
|Last Date of Application||31st August 2021|
Rajarshi Shahu Maharaj Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
An applicant –
Should be a domicile of Maharashtra or belong to the Maharashtra state and Karnataka state (border)
Must be pursuing a professional or non-professional course approved by DHE at a Government or Government-aided University/College
Annual family income must not be more thanINR 8 lakh
Have taken admission under the general category
Benefits Of Scholarship
- Domicile certificate issued by an authorized official
- Annual income certificate of the previous year issued by authorized official
- CAP related document (applicable for B.Ed., Law, MPed, BPed students)
- Gap related document (in case of gap)
- Family declaration certificate about two children
- Attendance certificate
- Previous year mark sheet
The selected students will receive up to 50% of tuition fees and 50% of exam fees.
How can you apply Online?
- Visit to the official web page that is mahadbtmahait.gov.in/
- Press on “How to apply online” from left side and read details carefully.
- New users need to hit on “New Applicant Registration” link from right side however existing users can apply by pressing “Applicant Login” link from fright side
- Fill the required details and verify the email as well as phone number and register.
- Now, complete the Aadhaar authentication process either through OTP or biometric.
- You will receive an OTP on their registered mobile number after opting OTP authentication.
- Complete the registration process after filling the essential details.
- Then log in using the username and password.
- Upload necessary documents and submit it within given period of time.
Official Website Link
Helpline Number – 022-49150800
Read this page carefully of Scholarship given for your easiness. Stay in touch with us through this web portal and get latest updates timely. We hope that you will not face any problem regarding Scheme after getting entire information from here.