Rajarshi Shahu Maharaj Scholarship
Department of Higher Education, Government of Maharashtra will soon update the Rajarshi Shahu Maharaj Scholarship 2022 Registered Form at the authorized website of the department.
Selected students will receive up to 50% of tuition fees and 50% of exam fees with the help of the Rajarshi Shahu Maharaj Scholarship Scheme. The goal of the Scheme is to give financial assistance to those candidates who belong to Economic Backward Class. Scroll down the page carefully and collect the rest of the details from here.
Rajarshi Shahu Maharaj Scholarship 2022 Key Information
|Conducted By||Department of Higher Education, Government of Maharashtra|
|Rewards||Cover 50% of tuition fee and 50% of exam fee|
|Last Date of Application||Soon Update|
SAQ(Student Asked Question)
What is the Eligibility Criteria ?
An applicant –
Should be a domicile of Maharashtra or belong to the Maharashtra state and Karnataka state (border)
Must be pursuing a professional or non-professional course approved by DHE at a Government or Government-aided University/College
Annual family income must not be more than INR 8 lakh
Have taken admission under the general category
What are the Essential Documents?
- Domicile certificate issued by an authorized official
- Annual income certificate of the previous year issued by an authorized official
- CAP-related document (applicable for B.Ed., Law, MPed, BPed students)
- Gap-related document (in case of gap)
- Family declaration certificate about two children
- Attendance certificate
- Previous year’s mark sheet
The selected students will receive up to 50% of tuition fees and 50% of exam fees.
How can you apply Online?
- Visit the official web page that is mahadbtmahait.gov.in/
- Press on “How to apply online” from the left side and read the details carefully.
- New users need to hit on the “New Applicant Registration” link from the right side however existing users can apply by pressing the “Applicant Login” link from right side
- Fill in the required details and verify the email as well as phone number and register.
- Now, complete the Aadhaar authentication process either through OTP or biometrics.
- You will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number after opting for OTP authentication.
- Complete the registration process after filling in the essential details.
- Then log in using the username and password.
- Upload necessary documents and submit them within given period of time.
Official Website Link
Helpline Number – 022-49150800
Read this page carefully of the Scholarship given for your easiness. Stay in touch with us through this web portal and get the latest updates timely. We hope that you will not face any problems regarding the Scheme after getting the entire information from here.