Attention, aspiring Ph.D. candidates in the dynamic field of engineering and technology science—the quest for the perfect scholarship ends right here with the prestigious JRF Scholarship 2023! This exceptional scholarship opportunity is not just a financial boost; it’s the ultimate launching pad for cultivating a fulfilling research career. Crafted to empower individuals like yourself, it opens doors to in-depth studies and research in engineering, technology science, humanities, and social sciences.
UGC Junior Research Fellowship
UGC Junior Research Fellowship 2023 is available for contenders who want to continue their studies without facing any financial problems. Those candidates who are ready to complete the UGC Fellowship Form Registration Process to continue their studies can apply online before the last date.
This is great news for all needy students whose financial condition is weak. Now they can continue their study without giving pressure on the mind. Willing candidates must log on to the official website.
This is a great opportunity for SC/ ST/ OBC or minority categories. This JRF Scholarship program is provided by the organization to check the student’s talent, capability/eligibility. Those students who want to get off the benefit of this opportunity will have to clear the entrance. Many students may achieve their goals and can show their talents to others.
Only those students can apply for this JRF Scholarship that has scored at least 55 % marks in previous years. The organization is giving financial support to needy students so only those candidates can apply for this scholarship whose parent’s income is very low. With the help of this scholarship, they can earn a name. Students must apply for this scholarship before the last date
The amount for Engineering & Technology:
|Fellowship||@ Rs 14,000/-P.M. for the initial two years
@ Rs 15,000/-for the remaining period
|Contingency||@Rs 12,000/ p.a. for the initial two years
@Rs 25,000/-p.a. for the remaining period
|Departmental assistance||@ Rs 3,000/- p.a. per student to the host institute for providing, infrastructure to the researcher|
|Escorts/Reader assistance||@ Rs 2,000/-p.m. in cases of physically handicapped and blind candidates|
|HRA||As per the rule of the concerned institution|
Application Process for JRF Scholarship
- There are some important conditions for applying for the online form of UGC Scholarship which is given below.
- Only that candidate can apply for this scholarship that has scored at least 55% per mark in the previous year.
- Applying candidate must have all the required documentation.
- Those candidates who belong to minority categories like SC/ ST/ OBC, must have scored 50 % per mark in the previous year.
- Applicants must fill the application form without doing any mistake.
- Applicant must have domicile
- Applicant must have a birth certificate
- Photograph of a student.
- Income proof certificate.
- Applicant must have Caste Certificate.
- Candidates also have Ration Card and all required documents
How can we apply for Scholarship?
- The firstly interested candidate goes to the official website www.ugc.ac.in.
- Then read all the instruction given on the web page. *
- Fill the application form carefully *
- Attach all the documents which are required.
- Must learn your registration number.