Goa Education Trust Scholarship
Brilliant News !!! Goa Education Trust Scholarship 2020 will soon available for all the contestants who want to continue their studies after the 12th. All dedicated and brilliant candidates must fill their Goa UG/PG Scholarship Application Form 2020 accurately according to important documents and instruction which is mention at the bottom of the page
Important Instruction for Scholarship
- The applicant’s parent’s income must not be exceeded than 2lakh per annum.
- The applicant must have secured at least 50 % marks in the previous year.
- The organization is doing tremendous work for the welfare of society.
- Authority is providing 40% reservation seats for girls.
- Applicant parents must not be a government employee.
- General or who comes in minority categories are applicable for Goa scholarship.
- The applicant must contain all required documents.
important note:: There are 40 percent seats are reserved for girls candidates and applicants must have minimum 50% marks in their previous class according to the Goa Scholarship scheme. All applied contenders’ family income should not exceed more than 2 lakh per year. Before filling Goa trust scholarship application form, eligibles should read the department official notification very carefully.
Those candidates who are appearing on 9th / 10th/ 11th /12th or under graduation in BA B.COM B.SC or post-graduation in M.SC / M.COM/MA or all other technical courses BBA / BCA / MBA are eligible to apply for this Goa Scholarship.
Guidelines and instruction to apply Goa Education Trust Scholarship
- Applicants always should fill the application form through the official website.
- Firstly the applicant goes to the official website
- Read all the information
- Follow the instruction given on the web page.
- Fill the application form carefully
- Upload the required documents
Important Note: the registration number and take the print of application form.
Go to official link to check more details