Nikon Scholarship Program
Nikon India Private Limited has invited the Nikon Scholarship Program 2021 Online Application form for the aspirants who want to pursue photography-related courses. Through this editorial, you will get the complete information on Nikon 2021 Online application form, eligibility criteria, important dates, candidates list, and much more.
Nikon Scholarship Program 2021 Important Over View
Name of the Conducting Authority: Nikon India Private Limited
Details Regarding: Nikon Scholarship Program
Important Query Section
Eligibility Criterion: Students must have passed 12th Class and in 1st or 2nd year of graduation and annual income of the family should be less than INR 6,00,000 (6 lakhs) per annum.
Selection Process: The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Screening of scholarship applications based on financial need and academic background, Telephonic interviews for further short listing of candidates and Face-to-face interview for final selection (if required).
What is the Documents Required?
- Photo identity proof
- Address proof
- Class 12 mark sheet (self-attested copy)
- Proof of admission (college ID card/admission fees receipt etc.)
- Current academic year fee receipt
- Bank account details of the scholarship applicant (cancelled cheque/passbook copy)
Scholarship Amount: Students can receive scholarship up to INR 1 lakh
How to Apply for NIKON 2021 Scholarship?
- First of all, aspirants need to visit the official website of the department.
- After that, press on online application form link
- Register yourself on it if not already registered
- Login to your registered ID and land onto the ‘Scholarship Application Page’.
- You will now be redirected to the Nikon Scholarship Program detail page.
- Hit on the ‘Apply Now’ button to begin the application process.
- Fill the required details in the online application form.
- Upload the necessary documents as part of the application process.
- Press on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.