Waiting time is over!!! The Punjab State Government has activated Punjab Scholarship 2023 Online Registration process in its official website. Contestants who ready to get the scholarship award from the government of Punjab are recommended to fill Dr Ambedkar Scholarship Registration Form accurately at www.punjabscholarships.gov.in.
The Punjab Development and Welfare Department has again come about with a new Punjab Government scholarship 2023 for Economically Backward Classes (EBC). The government is extending the benefit to the SC, ST and OBC classes.
Essential documents for Punjab Scholarship for Higher Education-
- Caste certificate
- Guardian income certificate
- ID proof
- Date of birth certificate
- Previous year marks sheet
- Bank account number and bank account copy
- Scanned photo
- Scanned signature
Dr Ambedkar Scholarship 2023 for Post Matric
Dr. Ambedkar Scholarship Portal is the website through which the government has decided to give the details about the scholarship scheme. Our team would provide the necessary future reference regarding the scholarship program launched by the government.
The most important thing before applying candidate must have residential proof of Punjab. And only those candidates are applicable for Punjab Scholarship Sikh minority that belongs to minority or backward classes like as SC/ ST/ OBC. There are many students in India who belong to poor family and not have sufficient money to continue their study. So they need not worry. The state government of Punjab is giving you a tremendous opportunity. With the help of this, you can achieve your goal and make your career bright and successful.
Error form will be rejected by the authority. So fill the application form carefully and submit it before the last date. For more information must log on the official website.
Terms and conditions for applying for Punjab Scholarship
- Only that candidate can apply for this scheme that has permanent residential proof of Punjab.
- Candidate parents income must not be exceeded than 2lakh per annum.
- Applicant must have secured more than 50% marks in the previous year.
- The candidate will be selected by the authority or organization according to merit list.
- The aspirant must have all the essential documents.
- The application form will be error less or documents should be correct or proper.
- Applicant must have domicile and ID proof.
How to fill the application form of Punjab scholarship
- Visit the website of the Punjab Welfare Department punjabscholarships.gov.in
- press on the link.
- The homepage of the Punjab Scholarship site opens in front of you.
- The homepage gives you various captions. Find the caption “Scholarships” and tap on it.
- By clicking, you would reach a new window. The windows show the main 2 phases.
- Click on the first phase. A page with many blank fields appears.
- Fill up with the details carefully matching to the documents of the candidate.
- Click on “Review and Submit” Button.
- The second phase appears. Keep your photograph and signature handy.
- Upload both the particulars. And click on “Final Submit” button. Your application is submitted and take the hard copy safe for reference
More details go to official link
please sent me scholarship