Embark on a journey into a realm of boundless opportunities with the Ministry of Minority Affairs guiding the way through the MOMA Pre/Post Matric Schemes. Tailored exclusively for outstanding students from minority communities, the MOMA Scholarship supports, unlocking pathways to elevate your higher education aspirations.
Aspirants who are suffering from the financial crisis and also from minority communities don’t miss golden opportunity and apply online for MOMA Scholarship 2020 accurately before the last date. Check these pages thoroughly, in order to get detailed information such as MOMA Pre/Post Matric Scholarship Status before the end date.
Important instruction: Applicants who had applied for the previous year, may also submit their Moma Scheme Renewal Online Application form before the end date. Every Year all over the country around 70000+ or more scholarships will be given to students of minority communities. If you are also one eligible then take advantage of the Moma Scholarship
Ministry of Minority Affairs Scholarship Important Overview
|Scholarship Name||(Ministry of Minority Affairs Scholarship)|
|Scholarship type||Moma Scheme Pre Matric
Moma Scheme Post Matric
Means cum Merit Scholarship Scheme
|Accessibility||20,000 Students every year|
|Eligibility Criteria||For students who are studying professional & technical courses|
Eligibility Criteria for MOMA Scheme
Main Objective: the main objective of this Ministry of Minority Affairs Scholarship is to give confidence to parents from minority communities to send their school-going children to school, and continue their efforts to support their children to complete school education.
|Scholarships Available||Class Wise|
|Pre Matric MOMA Scholarship||For Class 1-10|
|Post Matric MOMA Scholarship||For Class 11 to PhD|
|Merit Cum Means Scholarship||After intermediate class for professional &
Eligibility : As per official condition scholarship will be awarded to the students who have secured max. 50% marks in the previous final examination.
Parents/guardian Annual income from all sources does not exceed Rs. 1 lakh.
Essential Documents for MOMA Scholarship :
- Institute Verification Form
- Institution Verification Form. (Mandatory)
- Income Certificate State/UT – (Mandatory)
- Self Attested Certificate
- Fee Receipt of ‘Current Course Year’. (Mandatory)
- Proof of Bank Account in the Name of the Student. (Mandatory)
- Aadhaar Card (Optional)
- Proof of Address (Optional)
Complete the Procedure to apply online for the Ministry of Minority Affairs Scholarship:
- First, check the complete eligibility criteria which is mentioned above
- Then need to go to the official website that is www.scholarships.gov.in
- From the home page, select the valid link of the “Central Schemes” section.
- Must fill out the MOMA scholarship Form in an appropriate manner with all the necessary information and without any mistakes.
- At last, get a printout of the filled MOMA Scheme Form, and keep it safe for future needs.
The last date for receipt of the application form is: soon update
Renewal Online Application by Institute: soon update
MOMA Scholarship authorized List: soon update
Selected candidates list date : soon update