Late Smt. Sunita Devi Suresh Kumar Agrawal Scholarship
The Senior Department of Nagpur Branch of WIRC of ICAI has published Late Smt. Sunita Devi Suresh Kumar Agrawal Scholarship 2023 form for CA final students. According to latest Official Notification this scholarship scheme a merit-cum-means which is offered twice a year.
If you are also one of them whose profile match this eligibility criteria then don’t miss this golden opportunity and fill the Late Smt. Sunita Devi Suresh Kumar Agrawal Scholarship 2023 Online Registration Form before the last date according to the eligibility.
Eligibility Criteria for Late Smt. Sunita Devi Suresh Kumar Agrawal Scholarship
- Applicants Name must appear in the merit list of rank holders.
- Parents Income must not be more than 1, 80,000/-.
Important Note : In case, if there is no rank container from Nagpur city, then the scholarship will be given to the maximum marks scorer in the CA IPCC examination.
Essential Details Documents Required ?
- Attested Xerox of SSC mark sheet
- Recent Passport size photograph of the candidates
- Xerox photocopy of CPT/IPCC exam mark sheet
- Physically Challenged Certificate (if any)
- ICAI Certificate that the applicant is a student of IPCC/final of ICAI (in case of not undergoing Articleship)
- Income certificate
Shortlisted candidates will receive INR 1000/- per month for the duration of 6 months.
Complete Instruction to fill the Late Smt. Sunita Devi Suresh Kumar Agrawal Scholarship:
- First of the check the eligibility criteria and log in the official website of the department.
- Then get the application form and press to the “Apply Now” button.
- After that fill all the essential details and attach the prescribed documents which are mention above.
Applicants must send the duly completed scholarship form to the following address:
Nagpur Branch of WIRC of ICAI,
ICAI Bhawan, Dhantoli,
NAGPUR – 440 012
Last date for receipt of the application form is : soon update
Sir lam PG Student help me my studied