Ishan Uday Scholarship
The Union Grant Commission has opened invitations for the Ishan Uday Scholarship 2023 Registration Form on the certified website. Encourage eligible candidates to complete the scholarship registration form in accordance with the specified eligibility criteria, deadline, and other pertinent details.
Candidates who have permanent resident in North Eastern Region (NER) and wants to continue their study in any Graduate Courses/Technical Courses/Medical or Para Medical Courses. All eligible and desirable candidates can www.ugc.ac.in application form through the link which is mention at the end of this page
The main objective of this Ishan Uday fellowship is to promote students belonging to some economically week and provide them equal opportunities to peruse their further education in NER. Candidates, who want to take admission for any degree courses/Technical courses/professional courses/medical/Para medical courses, can fill their application forms online after visiting the official website of the concerned department.
FAQ ( Frequently Asked Question)
What is the Eligibility Criteria ?
- Candidates should have domicile of North Eastern Reign (NER).
- Candidates should have passed their 10+2 examination from any recognized university.
- Candidates family income should not exceed 4.5 lakh per year and for this, they will have to produce a relevant certificate attested by any competent authority before the department of HRD.
What is the Fellowship Award ?
- An amount of Rs.3500/- p.m. will be given to all selected aspirants for General Degree courses
- Rs. 5000/- p.m. will be awarded to all selected students for Technical & Professional courses (including Medical & Para medical courses) will be given through Direct Benefits Transfer (DBT) to the beneficiary candidates.
Selection Motif-Candidates will be selected on the basis of marks scored by them in the Class XII or equivalent exam.
Documents For Scholarship
- Filled application form.
- Performa for renewal.
- Certificate of income by the Competent Authority of the State Government in which the student is domiciled.
- Domicile State (NER) Certificate by the Competent Authority.
- Quarterly Continuation certificate
- Affidavit (Undertaking for not availing any other Scholarship in the form of an affidavit on Rs.50/- Stamp paper from the student/parent duly attested by SDM / First Class Magistrate / Gazetted Officer (not below the rank of Tahsildar) copying the prescribed languages.
How to Fill Ishan Uday Fellowship Application Form 2021 Online-
- First, of Candidates require visiting department official website www.ugc.ac.in.
- Now search an appropriate link related to “Online Application for Ishan Uday Scholarship” and open it.
- After that visit to the “Students” section and follow the appropriate steps.
- The first step is to register your school name.
- Then Fill Online Application Form with required details as per format is given in below:
- Name of the candidates
- E-mail Id
- Telephone no
- Now upload a recent photograph and required documents with application form.
- Upload your all related educational certificates/income certificate and etc.
- Before to press SUBMIT button read your filled form once again.
- At last, take the print out of this filled registration form for the further procedure.