INSA Visiting Scientist Programme
The Exam controller department Indian National Science Academy (INSA) has invited the INSA Visiting Scientist Programme 2021 Online Application Form at the authorized website of the department. All eligible and concerned candidates from Scientist/Faculty may apply for this Scheme with the link mentioned below. Selected geniuses will receive a combined amount of INR 30,000 (maximum) per month to cover their outlays related to boarding, lodging, travel, etc. The last date to fill the application form is 26 February 2021.
Key Highlights about INSA Visiting Scientist Programme 2021
Name of the Organization: Indian National Science Academy (INSA)
Scholarship Name: INSA Visiting Scientist Programme 2021
Award: INR 30,000 per month
Last Date to Apply: 26-02-2021
Mode of Apply: Offline Mode
About the Award
- These Comradeships will be awarded on a viable basis to the scientists/faculty for the continuance of their research, undergoing preparation in specific techniques, research competencies for carrying out cooperative research, or using amenities not available in their Organizations.
- The Communion will be for a minimum period of 01 months to a maximum of 06 months in a workshop or research organizations of his/her choice wherever within India.
- Fellowships to be given each year will be thoroughgoing of 120 man-months per annum.
Benefits of the Scholarship
Awardees will be paid the combined amount of Rs.30, 000/- maximum.
During the communion period, per month to cover their incidentals related to boarding, lodging, travel, etc.
- A summarizing account of the plan of work/study.
Eligibility of the Program
- A candidate should not have availed INSA Visiting Scientist Programme in the last year.
- She/he should be a Scientist/Faculty in any R&D organization including academies or allied universities in India.
How to Apply for INSA Visiting Scientist Programme?
Get the application form by simply press on this link.
- The candidates are required to submit their Work Plan, Bio-Data, Highlights of Research and, Achievements they have made in the application.
- Entrants are requested to send their INSA Visiting Scientist Programme application form to the academy to the Deputy Executive Director-I (Scientific), Indian.
- Please note down the address for the application:
National Science Academy, Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, New Delhi – 110002.
NOTE: The last date to apply for the application form is 26 February 2021.
Requests on arranged preform will be invited once a year, through proper channel to reach the College by designated date before the year of selection.
The assortment will be made by the ‘Science Promotion Committee’ at its meeting planned to be held during May-April in the subsequent year.
Indian National Science Academy
Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, New Delhi – 110 002
EPABX No. : 23221931-23221950 (20 lines)
Fax: 91-11-23235648, 23231095