INSA Visiting Scientist Programme
Calling all aspiring scientists and faculty members! The esteemed Indian National Science Academy (INSA) is delighted to offer an exclusive invitation to the much-coveted INSA Visiting Scientist Programme 2023 Online Application Form. Don’t let this extraordinary chance slip through your fingers; it’s your ticket to being part of something truly remarkable. Selected participants will receive a combined stipend of up to INR 30,000 per month, generously covering essential expenses like accommodation, meals, and travel.
Name of the Organization: Indian National Science Academy (INSA)
Scholarship Name: INSA Visiting Scientist Programme 2023
Award: INR 30,000 per month
Last Date to Apply: Soon Update
Mode of Apply: Offline Mode
About the Award
- These Comradeships will be awarded on a viable basis to the scientists/faculty for the continuance of their research, undergoing preparation in specific techniques, research competencies for carrying out cooperative research, or using amenities not available in their Organizations.
- The Communion will be for a minimum period of 01 months to a maximum of 06 months in a workshop or research organizations of his/her choice wherever within India.
- We will give fellowships each year, which will be a thoroughgoing of 120 man-months per annum.
Benefits of the Scholarship
The authorities will pay the awardees a maximum combined amount of Rs. 30,000/-.
During the communion period, per month to cover their incidentals related to boarding, lodging, travel, etc.
- A summarizing account of the plan of work/study.
Eligibility of the Program
- A candidate should not have availed INSA Scientist Programme in the last year.
- She/he should be a Scientist/Faculty in any R&D organization including academies or allied universities in India.
Application Process for INSA Visiting Scientist Programme
Get the application form by simply press on this link.
- In the application, the candidates are required to submit their Work Plan, Bio-Data, and highlights of research and achievements they have made.
- We request entrants to send their application form to the Deputy Executive Director-I (Scientific), Indian Academy.
- Please note down the address for the application:
National Science Academy, Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, New Delhi – 110002.
NOTE: We will soon update the last date to apply for this application INSA Visiting Scientist Programme.
We will invite requests on arranged performances once a year through the proper channel, to reach the College by a designated date before the year of selection.
The Science Promotion Committee plans to hold its meeting from May-April in the subsequent year to make the assortment
Indian National Science Academy
Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, New Delhi – 110 002
EPABX No. : 23221931-23221950 (20 lines)
Fax: 91-11-23235648, 23231095