About the Programme
The senior department Indian National Science Academy (INSA) has invited the INSA Visiting Scientist Programme 2023 Online Application Form at the authorized website of the department. All eligible and concerned candidates from Scientist/Faculty may apply for this Scheme with the link mentioned below. Selected geniuses will receive a combined amount of INR 30,000 (maximum) per month to cover their outlays related to boarding, lodging, travel, etc. We will soon update the last date to apply for this application.
Name of the Organization: Indian National Science Academy (INSA)
Scholarship Name: INSA Visiting Scientist Programme 2023
Award: INR 30,000 per month
Last Date to Apply: Soon Update
Mode of Apply: Offline Mode
About the Award
- These Comradeships will be awarded on a viable basis to the scientists/faculty for the continuance of their research, undergoing preparation in specific techniques, research competencies for carrying out cooperative research, or using amenities not available in their Organizations.
- The Communion will be for a minimum period of 01 months to a maximum of 06 months in a workshop or research organizations of his/her choice wherever within India.
- We will give fellowships each year, which will be a thoroughgoing of 120 man-months per annum.
Benefits of the Scholarship
Awardees will be paid the combined amount of Rs.30, 000/- maximum.
During the communion period, per month to cover their incidentals related to boarding, lodging, travel, etc.
- A summarizing account of the plan of work/study.
Eligibility of the Program
- A candidate should not have availed INSA Visiting Scientist Programme in the last year.
- She/he should be a Scientist/Faculty in any R&D organization including academies or allied universities in India.
How to Apply for INSA Visiting Scientist Programme?
Get the application form by simply press on this link.
- In the application, the candidates are required to submit their Work Plan, Bio-Data, and highlights of research and achievements they have made.
- We request entrants to send their application form to the Deputy Executive Director-I (Scientific), Indian Academy.
- Please note down the address for the application:
National Science Academy, Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, New Delhi – 110002.
NOTE: We will soon update the last date to apply for this application INSA Visiting Scientist Programme.
We will invite requests on arranged performance once a year through the proper channel, to reach the College by a designated date before the year of selection.
The ‘Science Promotion Committee’ will make the assortment at its meeting, which is planned to be held during May-April in the subsequent year.
Indian National Science Academy
Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, New Delhi – 110 002
EPABX No. : 23221931-23221950 (20 lines)
Fax: 91-11-23235648, 23231095