GEV Memorial Merit Scholarship
Latest Update (13/07/2022) – The High authority of the Dr. Goolam E. Vahanvati Memorial has activated the GEV Memorial Merit Scholarship Online Application Form. It provides financial aid to deserving law students to pursue a quality education at prestigious Indian institutes. The scholarship covers academic fees and provides mentorship opportunities to the recipient.
To apply for the GEV Scholarship, first, make sure you complete your application form completely. You can preview your application and double check it for mistakes .The application form is not sent until you complete it, so be sure you review and correct it carefully before submitting it. There are several important components of the application form that you need to complete before submitting it.
Once you’ve submitted your application, you’ll receive a confirmation SMS and email. Once your application has been processed, you’ll have to undergo a document verification round and a telephonic interview round. Finally, you’ll have to appear in a personal interview. If you pass these steps, you’ll be rewarded with the scholarship. Ensure you complete your studies before applying for the scholarship
|GEV Memorial Merit Scholarship Key Highlights- Name of the Organization: GEV Scholarship Fund Trust Scholarship Name: GEV Memorial Merit Scholarship Eligibility: Only for Law Students Award Per Year: 50,000 to INR 2,00,000 Application Mode: Online Last Date to Submit the Application Form: July 31, 2022|
Benefits of the Scheme
The scholars selected for this studentship will receive financial assistance ranging between INR 50,000 to INR 2, 00,000 per year for payment of their tuition fees and other academic expenses.
Moreover, they will also get the following aids:
Orienteering from top law specialists and GEV Scholars.
Experience among the Judiciary Community of India from events prepared under the mentorship program.
Eligibility of this Program
- A candidate should be an Indian citizen
- She/he should already be registered in any year of an LLM/LLB degree course at a documented law institute in India
- Or, an applicant should have applied for CLAT, LSAT-India, AILET, or any other law entrance examination .
- They should have scored a least 60% in Class X and XII board examinations.
- They should have an annual family income of a maximum of INR 10, 00,000 from all bases.
- A candidate should be eager to sign-up for the subsidy fund’s annual mentorship plans to contribute and cultivate the next batches of GEV Merit Scholars.
- The selection criteria of “GEV Memorial Merit Scholarship for Law Students” is a multi-stage process. Details of the selection procedure are written below:
- Based on the academic merit and financial need/crisis would be the initial step to shortlist candidates.
- Telephonic round of Conference of shortlisted students.
- Document Verification would be the third.
- Personal/face-to-face Interview after which the final assortment will be made.
- Copies of the mark sheet(From SSC to Latest Examination).
- Copy of the letter of admission to the Law College/Institution/University (if applicable)
- Income proof of claimant’s parents
- Copy of latest CLAT/LSAT-India/AILET/other law entrance examination Score Card/Results.
- Recent passport size photograph
- Scanned copy of Aadhar Card
How to apply for the GEV Memorial Merit Scholarship?
- Since GEV Memorial does not have an authorized website, hence Visit the associated link to apply for the Scholarship.
- Kindly login by filling the online Application Form Page.
- You will now be redirected to the ‘GEV Memorial Merit Scholarship for Law Students’ application form web page.
- Then, press on the ‘Start Application’ tab to initiate the application process.
- Fill in the mandatory details in the online grant application form.
- Upload scanned copies of the obligatory documents.
- Accept the “Terms and Conditions” and finally click on ‘Preview’ to view the application form.
- Please go through the data filled in the application form showing on the preview screen.
- Once checked, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.
- Take a hard copy of the appication form for future use.