Zoological Survey of India Junior Research Fellowship
Zoological Survey of India, Kolkata has issued the Zoological Survey of India Junior Research Fellowship 2021 Online Application Form. If you are also one of them who have a Master’s degree in Chemistry/Environmental Sciences from a recognized College with a minimum of 55% marks and need financial aid then fill JRF Scheme Online Form 2021 through the link which is mention below.
Kindly go through terms & conditions at the time of application form filling. The required documents would be scanned while the form is being filled. As per rules, the selected companions will receive an amount of INR 12,000 plus house rent allowance.The position is for three years and will be terminated on completion of the project.
Zoological Survey of India Junior Research Fellowship 2021 Important Over View
Organization issuing Fellowship: Zoological Survey of India, Kolkata
News Alert: Zoological Survey of India Junior Research Fellowship
Post Name:Junior Research Fellowship
Last Date to Apply: 15 February 2021
Mode of Application: Online Mode
Zoological Survey of India JRF 2021 Eligibility
- A candidate should not be more than 28 years of age as of the last date of application.
- Should hold a Master’s grade in Chemistry/Environmental Sciences from a recognized Institution with a minimum of 55% marks.
- An aspirant should have research experience in water/soil excellence indexing and wastewater action.
- References of educational qualifications
- Investigation experience certificate
- Proof for DOB
- Copies of mark sheets of all exams
- NOC from the current employer (if working)
Procedure to apply for Junior Research Fellowship
- Visit the application form for Zoological Survey of India, Kolkata Junior Research Fellowship at the link and get it.
- Applications must be accompanied by a Fee in the form of a Bank Demand Draft (Rs. 400/- for general contenders, Rs. 200/- for OBC, and Rs. 100/- for SC and ST / PH aspirants) in favor of Pay and Accounts Officer (BSI/ ZSI), 234/4, A.J.C. Bose Road, Nizam Palace Complex, Kolkata-20.
- Candidates should submit the duly filled-in applications with the scanned copy of all documents mentioned above to The Director, Zoological Survey of India, M-Block, New Alipore, Kolkata by Speed Post/Courrier.
- Candidates should write ‘Application for the post of JRF/ SRF’ on the top of the envelope.
- Send the duly filled application form via email to email@example.com.
The candidate will be shortlisted based on their criterion and experience. Shortlisted applicants will be well-versed through email and or speed post for appearing before an interview committee.
Terms & Conditions
- Incomplete applications and without supporting documents will be rejectedand or not considered.
- Payment once done for the form, will not be reimbursed under any conditions.
- At the time of the verification of original documents, if it is found that anattempt has been made by the applicant to misrepresent or change the facts, those interviewees will not be measured for selection for this post and action will be taken against them.
- The applicant selected will be liable to post anywhere in the country, including field sites and HQ, and will have to join instantly after their selection.
Zoological Survey of India,
M-Block, New Alipore, Kolkata