Zoological Survey of India Fellowship
Exciting news! The Zoological Survey of India in Kolkata has released the Zoological Survey of India Junior Research Fellowship 2023 Online Application Form. If you hold a Master’s degree in Chemistry/Environmental Sciences from a recognized college with a minimum of 55% marks and require financial assistance, don’t miss this opportunity. You can submit your application for the JRF Scheme Online Form 2023 through the link provided below. Grab this chance for financial support and pursue your research dreams.
Kindly go through the terms & conditions at the time of application form filling. The required documents will be scanned while the form is being filled. As per the rules, the selected companions will receive an amount of INR 12,000 plus a house rent allowance. The position is for three years and will be terminated on completion of the project.
Important Over View
The organization issuing Fellowship: Zoological Survey of India, Kolkata
News Alert: Zoological Survey of India Junior Research Fellowship
Post Name: Junior Research Fellowship
Last Date to Apply: Soon Update
Mode of Application: Online Mode
- A candidate should not be more than 28 years of age as of the last date of application.
- Should hold a Master’s grade in Chemistry/Environmental Sciences from a recognized Institution with a minimum of 55% marks.
- An aspirant should have research experience in water/soil excellence indexing and wastewater action.
- References of educational qualifications
- Investigation experience certificate
- Proof for DOB
- Copies of mark sheets of all exams
- NOC from the current employer (if working)
Procedure to apply for the Zoological Survey of India Junior Research Fellowship
- Visit the application form for the Zoological Survey of India Fellowship 2023 at the link and get it.
- Applications must be accompanied by a Fee in the form of a Bank Demand Draft (Rs. 400/- for general contenders, Rs. 200/- for OBC, and Rs. 100/- for SC and ST / PH aspirants) in favor of Pay and Accounts Officer (BSI/ ZSI), 234/4, A.J.C. Bose Road, Nizam Palace Complex, Kolkata-20.
- Candidates should submit the duly filled-in applications with the scanned copy of all documents mentioned above to The Director, Zoological Survey of India, M-Block, New Alipore, Kolkata by Speed Post/Courrier.
- Candidates should write ‘Application for the post of JRF/ SRF’ on the top of the envelope.
- Send the duly filled application form via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The candidate will be shortlisted based on their criterion and experience. We will inform shortlisted applicants via email and/or speed post about their interview with the committee.
Terms & Conditions
- Incomplete applications and without supporting documents will be rejectedand or not considered.
- They will not reimburse any payments made for the form under any circumstances.
- At the time of the verification of original documents, if it is found that anattempt has been made by the applicant to misrepresent or change the facts, those interviewees will not be measured for selection for this post and action will be taken against them.
- The applicant selected will be liable to post anywhere in the country, including field sites and HQ, and will have to join instantly after their selection.
Zoological Survey of India,
M-Block, New Alipore, Kolkata
If you have any queries related to the Zoological Survey of India Junior Research Fellowship 2023 then kindly ask in the comment section.