IELTS Test Fee Scholarship
Fully Funded IELTS Test Fee Scholarship 2022 Application Form will soon available at the authorized website of the department.The main motive of this scholarship scheme is to covers full fee payment of an IELTS exam as per British council, AEO or any other IELTS test-taking association rates.
Important date: The full fee of an IELTS Exam will be rewarded in the bank account of the qualified students within 45 days of the final result announcement.
IELTS Test Scholarship 2022 Important Overview
Name of the Department: International English Language Testing System
Details About: IELTS Test Fee Scholarship
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
What is the Eligibility Criteria ?
Students must have cleared High School with at least 75% marks and have cleared under graduate courses with at least 3.0 GPA; (7th & 8th-semester students are also eligible, they must provide transcripts of first 6 semesters with GPA 3.0) and must have not appeared for an IELTS exam before under 32 years of age.
How to Apply for IELTS Test Fee Scholarship 2022
- Initially, the interested candidates must log on to the official website of the department.
- After that, go to Career option and find out the Notification link on the homepage.
- Then, open the notification in the next page.
- Candidates must read the official notification very carefully before applying for the scholarship.
- After that, you may fill all the asked detailed information in the application form.
- Attached all the required credentials with the application form.
- Then, Upload passport size image and signature on the application form.
- Now, hit on the submit button and submit the application form.
- At last, take a printout copy of the application and keep it safe for future use.
If any of the aspirants face any kind of problem then they can comment in the below comment box then we will help you as early as possible.
Last date receipt of the application form : Soon update