Nilam Patel Bahushrut Foundation Scholarship
Nilam Patel Bahushrut Foundation will soon issue the Nilam Patel Bahushrut Foundation Scholarship 2021 Application Form for Class 10th (SSC) Students .According to latest notification bahushrutfoundation.org Scholarship is only for those candidates who have SSC level examination in the present year. The main motive is to provide equivalent opportunity for the hearing impaired students by providing them scholarships and prizes every year.
If you are also one of the aspirants whose profile match this eligibility criteria then don’t miss this golden opportunity and fill the Nilam Patel Bahushrut Scholarship Online Registration form according to eligibility before the last date. For latest update about this scholarship frankly ask through the comment box which is mention below
Essentials Documents Required
- Class 10th Board examination certificate & mark sheet
- SLC (School leaving certificate)
- PXC (Preliminary Examination Certificate)
- Latest audiogram taken at government hospital or institute
- Certificate of deafness
- Recent passport size photograph
- Proof of admission in college or institute
Nilam Patel Scholarship Eligibility
- To be eligible for this scholarship, the students must:
- Be hearing impaired students
- Class 10th pass examination in June from regular Secondary Schools
- Applicants must have domicile of either Gujarat or Maharashtra
Complete Instruction to get the Nilam Patel Bahushrut Foundation Scholarship
- First check the eligibility criteria carefully
- Then visit the official website of the department
- After that get the application form here.
- Fill in the details required in the application form.
- Step 3: Attach the necessary documents.
Step 4: propel the request by post to the below address-
Nilam Patel Bahushrut Foundation
303, Aries Palms, Tower – B
5/6 Shobhana Nagar
Vasana Road, Vadodara, 390015
Last date for receipt of the application form is
: soon update
If you have doubt about the Nilam Patel Bahushrut Foundation Scholarship then frankly ask through the comment box which is mention below
Apply Online ( Soon Available )