FUEL Business CSR Scholarship
The FUEL Business School CSR Scholarship in India is issued by the visionary FUEL (Friends Union for Energising Lives). Deserving young girls coming from financially weak backgrounds are eligible to be empowered and uplifted by this remarkable initiative.
This Scholarship Scheme is for girls enrolling in 1st year of PGDM or BBA programs at the esteemed FUEL Business School. This remarkable initiative will grant a prestigious scholarship of up to 100% to these promising young minds.
FUEL (Friends Union for Energising Lives) with a focus on two pivotal domains – Career Counseling & Academic Coaching, and Skill Development & Scholarships. Together, let’s pave a path towards academic excellence and transform lives through the FUEL Business School CSR Scholarship 2023-24.
Eligibility of FUEL Business CSR Scholarship
- This Scholarship is for those students who are enrolling in BBA and PGDM (equivalent to MBA) courses at FUEL Business School.
- For aspirants eyeing the PGDM route, a minimum of 50% marks in Graduation opens the door to this life-changing opportunity.
- For those looking to pursue a BBA, a minimum of 50% marks in the Class 12 board examination is the key to unlocking the doors of this opportunity.
- The annual family income of applicants must be less than INR 3,00,000 from all sources.
Benefits of the FUEL Scholarship Scheme
As per FUEL Business School CSR Scholarship selected scholars are granted the privilege of a scholarship that covers up to 100% of their educational expenses.
- Your passport-size photograph – a snapshot of you to put a face to the name.
- Your address proof – choose from a variety of trusted options:
- Aadhaar Card – a widely recognized identification.
- Your Passport.
- Ration Card with address and Photo.
- Electricity bill not older than 3 months – showing your current address.
- Telephone bill not older than 3 months.
- Water bill not older than 3 months
- Certificate of Address issued by Village Panchayat head or equivalent authority – a local seal of approval.
- Income proof issued by Gram Panchayat/Ward Counsellor/Sarpanch/Income Proof issued by SDM/DM/CO/Tehsildar – demonstrating your financial standing.
- Marksheet of Class 10 – a testament to your educational journey.
- Marksheet of Class 12 and graduation (whichever is applicable) – showcasing your academic achievements.
- Entrance exam mark sheet (If any) – highlighting your specialized skills.
- Bonafide Certificate/ Student ID Card (If any) – signifying your educational affiliation.
- Experience / Internship Letter or Certificate (If applicable) – underscoring your practical exposure.
- If applicable, please provide a Disability Certificate to ensure that we can meet your needs.
Application Process for FUEL Business School CSR Scholarship
- To fill out the Application Form Get Here
- The FUEL Business Scholarship application form page will be redirected to you.
- Fill in all the required details in the form
- Upload the required documents.
- Make sure you check the declaration
- Click on the Submit button to complete the application process.
The last date to fill out the application form is 06-October, 2023.