GIIS Singapore Global Citizen Scholarship
The GIIS Singapore Global Citizen Scholarship 2021 is now available by Global Indian International School of the concerned state for those candidates who have passed Class 10th. The eligible applicants belonging to the related state may fill GIIS Singapore Scholarship application form by its final date which is soon available. For more extra details, candidates can check our official web page and get all the latest update from here and stay connected with us for further use.
GIIS Singapore Global Citizen Scholarship 2021 Important Area
Name of the Organization: Global Indian International School
Details Regarding: GIIS Singapore Global Citizen Scholarship
Benefits of GIIS Singapore Global Citizen Scholarship
The scholarship amount is SGD 90,000 per student, which includes tuition fees, boarding, lodging and travel expenses for the two-year scholarship.
Selection Criteria: The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in written test and a face-to-face interview.
- Class 9 Final Mark Sheet
- Class 10 Pre-Board/Half-Yearly Mark Sheet
- Recent Passport Size Photograph
- Certificates of Extra-Curricular Achievements for Class 8, 9 and 10 only
- Applicant’s Valid ID Proof (Eg. Passport/Aadhaar Card)
- Parent’s Valid ID Proof (Eg. Passport/Aadhaar Card)
Procedure to Apply for the GIIS Singapore Global Citizen Scholarship
- First of all, candidates need to go to the official website of the department.
- After that look for the official notification and Get GIIS Singapore Global Citizen Scholarship Application form .
- Fill all the details carefully in the scholarship application form.
- Attach all the scanned documents and upload the passport size photographs and signature in the application form.
- After check all the details carefully in the application form and hit on the submit tab button.
- Take a printout of the application form
- At last, keep it safe for further use
Global Indian International School
Plot No. D-5, Sector 71
Noida-201301, U.P, India
Contact: 8766 431 705, 1800 5722 810