The HDFC Bank has activated the HDFC Scholarship Application Form o help deserving students study in India. This web page will cover eligibility requirements, document requirements, the scholarship amount, and application process. If you think you have what it takes, apply now! The HDFC Scholarship program has many benefits! Here are a few. For More Information, read on! Until then, good luck! Just remember to follow the guidelines carefully.
Eligible students must have a need to complete their education, but they should be from a poor family with limited resources. To be eligible for HDFC Scholarship, you must have a minimum GPA of 3.0 or higher. Applicants should also be from India. The eligibility requirements are outlined on the application form. You should also know the eligibility criteria for Scholarship before applying for the scholarship program
SAQ( Student Asked Question)
Who can apply for HDFC Scholarship?
Students of the Class 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th ,12th ,Diploma/ITI/Polytechnic ,college/university courses are eligible for this Scholarship.
What is the HDFC Scholarship Amount ?
- For school students: INR 10,000.
- For college/university students: INR 25,000.
- For Diploma/ITI/Polytechnic courses after 10th or 12th level: INR 25,000, or yearly fee (whichever is lower)
- A student in classes 6 to 12 in private, government, or government-funded schools.
- Should be pursuing UG, PG, or Ph.D. courses in colleges or universities recognized under AICTE/UGC/State/Central government rules.
- He/She should be pursuing Diploma/ITI/Polytechnic courses after completing 10th or 12th
- Must be facing an individual or family crisis that has occurred during the past 03 years hence they are unable to endure the cost of education and are at risk of dropping out of school/college/university.
How to Apply Online for HDFC Educational Crisis Scholarship?
- First check the complete eligibility criteria above and to the fill the HDFC Bank Scholarship Form online via official Website that is www.hdfcbank.com/Scholarship
- After that On the home page, you need to read the all necessary details regarding HDFC Scholarship Scheme.
- Already registered aspirants have to use Scholarships Login 2022 link
- Then Fill registered id & password, in order to fill the application form and submit it within given time period.
- Then press HDFC Scholarship Sign In
- Upload all essentials documents and recheck Scholarship Form
- At last, contenders have to press the “Submit” tab for the receipt of HDFC ECSS Scholarship and finally take print out for future use.
HDFC Scholarship Result Date: Soon Update