Introducing the HDFC Scholarship Application Form – an outstanding opportunity provided by HDFC Bank to empower deserving students starting their educational journey in India. This webpage acts as a thorough guide, outlining the eligibility criteria, required documents, scholarship provisions, and application process.
Eligible applicants must have a need to complete their education, but they should be from poor families with limited resources. To be eligible for the HDFC Scholarship, you must have a minimum GPA of 3.0 or higher. students should also be from India. The eligibility criteria are outlined on the online application form. You should also know the eligibility criteria for the Scholarship before applying for the scholarship program
SAQ( Student Asked Question)
Who can apply for this Scholarship?
Students of the Class 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th,12th, Diploma/ITI/Polytechnic, college/university courses are eligible for this HDFC Scholarship.
What is the HDFC Scholarship Amount?
- For school students: INR 10,000.
- For college/university students: INR 25,000.
- For Diploma/ITI/Polytechnic courses after 10th or 12th level: INR 25,000, or yearly fee (whichever is lower)
- A student in classes 6 to 12 in private, government, or government-funded schools.
- Should be pursuing UG, PG, or Ph.D. courses in colleges or universities recognized under AICTE/UGC/State/Central government rules.
- He/She should be pursuing Diploma/ITI/Polytechnic courses after completing 10th or 12th
- Must be facing an individual or family crisis that has occurred during the past 03 years hence they are unable to endure the cost of education and are at risk of dropping out of school/college/university.
Application Process for HDFC Scholarship
- First, check the complete eligibility criteria above and then fill the HDFC Bank Scholarship Form online via the official website that is www.hdfcbank.com/Scholarship
- After that On the home page, you need to read the all necessary details regarding the HDFC Scholarship Scheme.
- Already registered aspirants have to use the Scholarships Login 2022 link
- Then Fill registered id & password, in order to fill out the application form and submit it within the given time period.
- Then press HDFC Scholarship Sign In
- Upload all essential documents and recheck the Scholarship Form
- At last, contenders have to press the “Submit” tab for the receipt of the HDFC ECSS Scholarship and finally take printouts for future use.
HDFC Scholarship Result Date: Soon Update