HDFC Scholarship 2022 Online Application Form will soon available at the authorized website of the department for Class 6th to 12th, undergraduate, post-graduate, or Ph.D. courses. The main objective of this scholarship scheme is imagined to provide provisional support for children facing a personal/economic necessity.
This year also Educational Crisis Scholarship Support (ECSS) program has decided to fund the students financially to complete their higher education. All eligible and concerned students can check the complete information about the scheme below such as eligibility, selection mode, the process to apply online as well as the important dates.
If you are also one of the eligible applicants then fill the HDFC Educational Crisis Scholarship 2022 Application Form according to the eligibility criteria, term, and conditions, notification through the link which is mention at the bottom of the page
HDFC Bank Scholarship Scheme is for the students who are studying in Class VI-XII, UG (undergraduate), and PG (postgraduate) students who are facing critical situations such as sudden death of parents, separation of parents, loss of a job, or others problems.
HDFC 2022 Scholarship Award
Each academic will receive the following benefits:
- For school students: INR 10,000.
- For college/university students: INR 25,000.
- For Diploma/ITI/Polytechnic courses after 10th or 12th level: INR 25,000, or yearly fee (whichever is lower)
IQS ( Important Query Section)
What is the Eligibility Criteria?
- A student in classes 6 to 12 in private, government, or government-funded schools.
- Should be pursuing UG, PG, or Ph.D. courses in colleges or universities recognized under AICTE/UGC/State/Central government rules.
- He/She should be pursuing Diploma/ITI/Polytechnic courses after completing 10th or 12th
- Must be facing an individual or family crisis that has occurred during the past 03 years hence they are unable to endure the cost of education and are at risk of dropping out of school/college/university.
What is the Documents Required?
- Last year’s mark sheets
- Address proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter ID/Driving License)Existing Year Admission Proof (Fee Receipt/Admission Letter/Institution ID Card/Bonafide Certificate)
Selection Process: Department will publish the final selected list on the basis of the HDFC ECSS Scheme Merit List for HDFC Bank Educational Crisis Scholarship
How to Apply Online for HDFC Educational Crisis Scholarship?
- First check the complete eligibility criteria above and to the fill the HDFC Bank Scholarship Form online via official Website that is www.hdfcbank.com/Scholarship
- After that On the home page, you need to read the all necessary details regarding HDFC Scholarship Scheme.
- Already registered aspirants have to use HDFC Scholarships Login 2021 link
- Then Fill registered id & password, in order to fill the application form and submit it within given time period.
- Then press HDFC Scholarship Sign In
- Upload all essentials documents and recheck HDFC Scholarship Form e .
- At last, contenders have to press the “Submit” tab for the receipt of HDFC ECSS Scholarship and finally take print out for future use.
HDFC Scholarship Result Date: Soon Update