Padala Charitable Trust Scholarship
The high authority of the Padala Charitable has invited the Padala Charitable Trust Scholarship 2022 for all those students who need financial aid to complete their Higher Studies.According to the official notification, organization will provide the 812 scholarships valued at Rs. 36, 07,326 through the Eduational Scholarship Program.
Padala Charitable Trust Scholarship 2022 Important Over View
Name of the Organization: Padala Charitable Trust
News Alert: Padala Charitable Trust Scholarship
Status: Available Soon
FAQ ( Frequently Asked Question)
What is the Eligibility Criteria?
- Students must belong to the Andhra Pradesh and Telangana
- It is compulsory for all eligible students have a previous year’s marks certificate.
- Applicants must have score 75% in their examinations.
- Students can also get free seats positions if they have preserved their name with excellent marks in the entrance test merit list.
Important Education Field
- Intermediate (2 years)
- Diploma in Engineering (Polytechnic) (3 years)
- Diploma in Education / Pharmacy (2 years)
- Undergraduate Non-Professional Courses (3 years) (B.A, B.Sc, B.Com)
- Undergraduate Professional Courses (4 years) (B.E, B.Tech)
- B.Ed Course (1 year)
- Medicine (MBBS) (5 years)
What is the Essential Documents Required?
- Xerox Copy of income certificate
- Xerox Copies of mark sheets from class 10 onwards
- Xerox Copy of rank card /scorecard (in case of entrance exams line CEEP, EAMCET, ECET, etc.)
- Two Recent Size passport size photo (colour or black & white)
Steps to Apply Online for Padala Charitable Scholarship?
- First of all Students will have to go to the official website.
- The find the application form link on the home page of the official website
Follow the valid link of the application form and fill all the essential details in the correct place such as name of the candidates, address etc. .
- Requesting candidates enter your phone and email ID.
- After submitting all the details completely take print out for next process