Gaon Ki Beti Scholarship
The Government of Madhya Pradesh has distributed the Gaon Ki Beti Scholarship 2020 Online form for 12 passed girl students in its official website. According to the latest Official Notification selected candidates will get the Rs 500 per month.
Gaon Ki Beti Scholarship 2020 Important Area
Name of the Conducting Authority: Government of Madhya Pradesh
Information Regarding: Gaon Ki Beti Scholarship 2020
Eligibility Criteria: Candidates must have passed 12th Class with minimum 60% marks from a recognized board or institutions.
Documents Required at the time of Gaon Ki Beti Scholarship 2020
- Residential certificate
- Income certificate
- Class 12th marks sheet
- Passport size photo
- Aadhar Card
- Photocopy of bank passbook
- Birth certificate
- Caste certificate
- Samagra ID
Benefits of Gaon Ki Beti Scholarship 2020
Through this scheme, selected students will get a scholarship amount of ₹ 500 per month for duration of 10 months. Under this program, around 5,000 students will get benefits of the scheme for the academic year 2020.
Selection Criteria: The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in eligibility criteria and they don’t need to appear for any scholarship test or interview process.
Procedure to Apply Online for Gaon Ki Beti Scholarship 2020
- First of all, aspirants need to visit the official website of the department.
- After this, the applicant has to go to the Registration Page.
- Now, register your entry and complete the registration process to generate login id and password.
- In the next step, upload the required documents and complete the application form.
- Hit on the “Submit” tap to complete the application process.
- At last, take the print out copy of the application form and keep it safe for further reference.
Candidates can check the details from the official website of the department. If any of the aspirants face any kind of problem then they can comment in the below comment box then we will help you as soon as possible.