Clinic Plus Scholarship
Get ready to seize an extraordinary opportunity that lies ahead – the Clinic Plus Scholarship 2023. This exclusive golden ticket, crafted especially for talented young women like yourself, is more than just an opportunity; it’s an empowering statement. Your commitment has the potential to radiate as you attain a remarkable minimum score of 90% in your classes and enthusiastically participate in enriching extracurricular endeavors.
The scholarship program has been introduced to help rural girls in India complete their education. This will help reduce the dropout rate and build a better future for the girls. Clinic Plus has been running a scholarship program for girls since 2014. To know more about the application process, read below. While filling up the application form, be sure to consider all of the important factors. Not only will you have to meet the criteria for eligibility, but you will also have to answer a couple of questions.
AREAS OF STUDY: Any Subject (CBSE affiliation)
LEVEL: School Level
Scholarship Funded BY Clinic Plus Company
Provided To: Girls from class 5th to 12th
Eligibility Criteria for Scholarship
Clinic Plus Scholarship 2023 form will soon be released only to girls who are Indian citizens and studying in Classes 5th to 12th having secured either:
Minimum 90% with 1 extra-curricular activity
Minimum 80% with 2 extra-curricular activities
Minimum 70% with 3 extra-curricular activities
Minimum 60% with 4 extra-curricular activities
The team member will be selected the girl based on the candidate’s academic performance.
Clinic Plus Scholarship 2023 winners must provide HUL with their identity proof, contact information, and address. The scholarship cannot be transferred, exchanged, or redeemed for any other benefits. In addition, recipients must agree to participate in promotional activities with HUL. They must also consent to HUL using their name and contact details for marketing purposes. If they change their contact information, they must notify HUL as soon as possible.
- Xerox copy of mark sheets and certificates.
- Recent 2 passport-size photographs.
- Xerox copy of family income proof.
- Xerox copy of admission proof.
- Xerox copy of School Fee Slip
- Xerox copy of Extra Curricular activity proof
- Xerox copy of Birth Certificate / Ration Card
Application Process for Clinic Plus Scholarship
- To apply for the Scholarship, you need to fill out an application form and submit it.
- To ensure that your application is received by the right person, you must upload the required documents. A shortlisted list of candidates will be selected by a panel of professionals.
- The judges will invite you for a personal interview.
- Those selected will receive the Scholarship, but only if they are deserving. The application process takes about 2 weeks to complete.
- Hindustan Unilever Limited, Unilever House, B.D. Sawant Marg, Chakala, Andheri (East), Mumbai – 400099
Very Important Note: All interested and eligible candidates fill Scholarship Application Form Correctly otherwise department will reject the application form