Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship
You can apply for the Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship through online mode. The Maulana Azad Education Foundation has granted permission to apply online for the scholarship. You must submit the application form on the official website of the scholarship program. It should be filled out in full. There are no renewal deadlines for this scholarship program. However, you can check on the status of your application anytime. The application process is simple and you can apply online by following the guidelines given in the official website.
To be eligible for the Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship, you must have 50% marks in your previous class or equivalent grade. Moreover, your family’s annual income should not exceed Rs. 2 lakh per annum. Students who are already receiving other scholarships are also not eligible to apply. The application form must be filled and submitted online through the National Scholarship Portal. To get the application form, you must visit the National Scholarship Portal and follow the instructions carefully.
Complete Eligibility of Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship
- Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists, Jains, and Parsis girl students are eligible for this scholarship Scheme.
- The scholarship will be distributed to minorities’ girl students who are studying in Class 9th to 12th, and have secured at-least 50% marks last year exam
- Applicant’s parents/guardian from all sources does not exceed Rs. 2.00 lakh.
- Income Certificate (English/Hindi/Regional language) of parents/guardian to be issued by the Competent Authority declared by the State Govt./UTs Administration. Income certificate in English/Hindi/Regional language
- Only “One Application Form” is accepted. In case if students submit more than one form then all considered as “Duplicate” and will be “Rejected”.
- Amount of scholarship will be accredited directly into the Beneficiary bank account through DBT mode.
Important Note: Mode of payment of the amount of scholarship from MAEF like payment of a fee, transfer in parents/guardian accounts and payment through cheque/DD are not permissible in any case.
Part Time Jobs at Home without Investment
Selection Procedure: Foundation will select the students on the criteria of parent’s/guardian’s annual income and who have secured at least 50% marks in the previous exam, however, there is fixed no. of scholarship quota for each State/UTs based upon the population of the minorities in the concerted area.
|Admission & tuition fee for classes IX and X||Actual subject to a maximum ceiling of Rs.10000/- (Rupees ten thousand only) which will be released in two installments of Rs. 5000/- each|
|Admission & tuition fee for class XI and XII||Actual subject to a maximum ceiling of Rs.12000/- (Rupees twelve thousand only) which will be released in two installments of Rs. 6000/- each|
How to Apply For Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship
In order to apply for this Scholarship, you must be a girl from one of the eligible minority communities. You must be a student of class nine or higher, be from a minority community, and have a family income of less than two lakh rupees. The application form must be filled by a girl from a minority community with a valid photo ID, as they will be required to prove their ethnicity and citizenship.