Babulal Nagarmal Satnalika Foundation Scholarship
Babulal Nagarmal Satnalika Foundation Scholarship Online Application Form will soon Available at the registered website of the department for all the students who are studying up to class 12th Class with a minimum of 80 % marks.
The main objective of the department is to support the meritorious students to complete their studies without any financial problem. If you are also one of them who need financial aid for students they don’t miss this golden opportunity and fill the Babulal Nagarmal Scholarship Form 2022 before the last date.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
Who Can Apply for this Scholarship ?
- Applicants up to class 12th are eligible to apply.
- Contenders must have scored more than 80 % marks in the last exam.
- Parents Income should be less than 60,000 p/a,
What is the Term and Conditions ?
- The soft copy should be sent in jpeg format.
- The topic line should be-Application for BNMS Scholarship Name.
- A file should be put away as First Name <> the Last Name.
How to Apply for Babulal Nagarmal Satnalika Foundation Scholarship
Follow the Steps carefully
By Post /Email
- Get the application form through the link which is mention below.
- Then fill the application form in capital letters from black or blue pen.
- After that fill all the essentials details in the correct place.
- Fill all the bank details.
- Email it by subject “Application for BNMS Scholarship_Name” or send it by post to given address:
Babulal Nagarmal Satnalika Foundation
C/o Mr. Debi Prasad Satnalika
92 M.G Road, Raniganj – 713347
Dist-Burdwan, West Bengal, India
Important Note: The entire eligible and interested applicant fill the BNMS Scholarship Application Form accurately according to the given condition otherwise department will reject the application form. For more queries about this scholarship frankly asks through the comment box which is mention at the bottom of the page.
For more information about the Scholarship frankly aks through the comment box which is mention below
Application Form ( Soon Available)