Online Application Form of the CG Scholarship 2022 Scheme is available at the authorized website .Both the central as well as state government together provides various scholarship schemes to candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/Minority classes for their further education. Those students who want to know about complete details regarding Chhattisgarh Scholarship are at the correct page.
Social Welfare Department of the Chhattisgarh state provides CG Scholarship to assist and grant opportunities to students who are from SC/ST/OBC/Minority classes. Go through this page and collect entire information related to CG Scholarship
Key Highlights of CG Scholarship 2022
|scheme name||CG Scholarship|
|who launched||Government of Chhattisgarh|
|beneficiary||Students of Chhattisgarh|
List of CG Scholarship
|Scholarship Name||Provider Name||Application Period*|
|Pre-Matric Scholarship for SC/ST/OBC Students||Department of SC/ST Welfare||Between October and December|
|Post Matric Scholarship for SC/ST/OBC Students||Department of SC/ST Welfare||Between October and January|
FAQ( Frequently Asked Question)
What is the Eligibility Criteria?
For Pre-Matric Scholarship for SC/ST/OBC Students:
- Candidates should be studying at the pre-matric level of education.
- The annual family income of the appliers must not be above INR 2 Lakh.
For Post Matric Scholarship for SC/ST/OBC Students:
- The annual family income of the student must not be more than INR 2.50 Lakh (for SC/ST applicants) and INR 1 Lakh (For OBC applicants).
- Appliersshould be studying at the post-matriculation level.
What is the Scholarship Award ?
|Name of Scholarship||Incentives|
|Pre Matric Scholarship for SC/ST/OBC Students||OBC student- Rs 600OBC student- Rs 450SC ST student- Rs 1000Sc-St student- Rs 800|
|Post Matric Scholarship for SC/ST/OBC Students||SC/ST Hosteller – Rs 3800 per year SC/ST Non Hosteller – Rs 2250 per year OBC Hosteller – Rs 1000 per year (Class 11) OBC Hosteller – Rs 1100 per year (Class 12) OBC Non Hosteller – Rs 600 per year ( Class 11) OBC Non Hostel – Rs 700 per year (Class 12)|
How to Apply for Chhattisgarh Scholarship?
- Logon to the official website that is schoolscholarship.cg.nic.in/fhome.aspx
- From home page you need to press on “Login” from right side.
- Now a new page will open in front of you, enter your User ID, Password and Captcha Code.
- Press on the login button.
- Afterwards you can easily login to the portal.
What is the Essential Documents?
- Caste Certificate
- Passport Size Photograph
- Income Certificate
- Last Qualifying Mark Sheet
- Address Proof
- Passbook Photo Copy
- Aadhar Card Number
- Helpline Number- 0771-2511192
- Email Id- email@example.com
Final Words: Read this page carefully of Scholarship 2021 given for the convenience of the candidates. Stay in touch with us to collect latest updates time to time. We hope that you will satisfy with the a