Breaking News! The CG Scholarship 2023 is now open for both Pre and Post Matric courses. Eligible candidates don’t miss this golden chance to secure financial assistance for your continued education. Whether you fall under the categories of SC, ST, OBC, or Minority, both central and state governments have crafted a range of scholarship programs specifically crafted to your needs.
The Social Welfare Department of the Chhattisgarh state provides CG Scholarship to assist and grant opportunities to students who are from SC/ST/OBC/Minority classes. Go through this page and collect entire information related to cg school scholarship
Key Highlights of CG Scheme 2023
|Scheme name||Chhattisgarh Scholarship|
|who launched||Government of Chhattisgarh|
|beneficiary||Students of Chhattisgarh|
|Official website||school scholarship.cg.nic.in/home.aspx|
List of Chhattisgarh Scholarship
|Scholarship Name||Provider Name||Application Period*|
|Pre-Matric Scholarship for SC/ST/OBC Students||Department of SC/ST Welfare||Between October and December|
|Post Matric Scholarship for SC/ST/OBC Students||Department of SC/ST Welfare||Between October and January|
FAQ( Frequently Asked Question)
Eligibility Criteria for CG School Scholarship
For Pre-Matric Scholarship for SC/ST/OBC Students:
- Candidates should be studying at the pre-matric level of education.
- The annual family income of the applicants must not be above INR 2 Lakh.
For Post Matric Scholarship for SC/ST/OBC Students:
- The annual family income of the student must not be more than INR 2.50 Lakh (for SC/ST applicants) and INR 1 Lakh (For OBC applicants).
- Appliers should be studying at the post-matriculation level.
Chhattisgarh Scholarship Award
|Name of Scholarship||Incentives|
|Pre Matric Scholarship for SC/ST/OBC Students||OBC student- Rs 600OBC student- Rs 450SC ST student- Rs 1000Sc-St student- Rs 800|
|Post Matric Scholarship for SC/ST/OBC Students||SC/ST Hosteller – Rs 3800 per year SC/ST Non Hosteller – Rs 2250 per year OBC Hosteller – Rs 1000 per year (Class 11) OBC Hosteller – Rs 1100 per year (Class 12) OBC Non Hosteller – Rs 600 per year ( Class 11) OBC Non Hostel – Rs 700 per year (Class 12)|
Application Process for CG Scholarship
- Login to the official website is school scholarship.cg.nic.in/fhome.aspx
- From the home page, you need to press on “Login” from right side.
- Now a new page will open in front of you, enter your User ID, Password and Captcha Code.
- Press the login button.
- Afterwards, you can easily log in to the portal.
What are the Essential Documents?
- Caste Certificate
- Passport Size Photograph
- Income Certificate
- Last Qualifying Mark Sheet
- Address Proof
- Passbook Photo Copy
- Aadhar Card Number
cg school scholarship Contact Information
- Helpline Number- 0771-2511192
- Email Id- email@example.com
Final Words: Read this page carefully of CG Scholarship 2023 given for the convenience of the candidates. Stay in touch with us to collect the latest updates from time to time. We hope that you will satisfy with the a