JK AICTE Scholarship
AICTE JK Scholarship is available for those who are residents of Jammu and Kashmir. The main aim of the Prime Minister’s Special Scholarship Scheme (PMSSS) is to provide an opportunity for young students to complete their education under the Pradhan Mantri Uchchtar Shiksha Protsahan. Through this exceptional scholarship opportunity, every aspect of your academic journey is taken care of – from covering your course fees, maintenance expenses, and examination charges, to facilitating access to library and internet resources, hostel and mess costs.
All Republic of India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) is a consultative body that regulates technical education in India. The JK AICTE Scholarship 2024 is a great way to enhance employment opportunities in Jammu and Kashmir. To apply, interested students should visit the official website of the AICTE. They should choose the category in which they intend to register, and proofread their entries to ensure they are complete and accurate. All the selected students will get scholarships for academics fees as well as maintenance charges.
|Name of Board
|All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)
|Prime Minister’s Special Scholarship Scheme or PMSSS (JK AICTE Scholarship)
|Jammu & Kashmir
|Registration Starting Date
|Online Registration Closing Date
|PMSS Scholarship Notification/ Registration
|JK AICTE Scholarship 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Scholarship
You need to fulfill the following conditions depending on your domicile, academic qualification, and family income to be eligible for the Scholarship
- Appliers must be domicile or permanent residents of Jammu And Kashmir State.
- Students who are willing to pursue studies outside J&K can only apply.
- Passed in class 12 examination from J&K Board or CBSE at a school situated in J&K.
- Candidates who passed in diploma after class 10 from J&K State Polytechnics can take the lateral entry in the second-year engineering courses at the approved list of colleges on the vacant seats.
- The annual family income from all the sources should not be more than INR 8 Lakh per annum.
Step-wise Application Guide
Step 1: Student Registration
- Visit the JK AICTE Scholarship web portal that is www.aicte-jk-scholarship-gov.in.
- Press on the registration button for the Scholarship.
- Fill in all the essential details.
- Then submit the Scholarship Registration Form.
- Once your registration is done successfully, the students will receive an SMS/email on the registered mobile number/email for verification.
- Press on the verification link to complete the registration process.
Step 2: Application Submission by the Student
- You are required to log in through the Scholarship web portal after successful registration.
- Carry the scanned copies of all the supporting documents in jpg/png format with a file size of not more than 2 MB.
- After logging in, read the brochure carefully.
- Tick the declaration form and press on “Proceed Further” button.
- Fill in all required details in the JK AICTE Scholarship Form such as personal details, address, qualification details, family income, etc.
- Upload the essential documents/ certificates as specified here.
- Now preview the application form.
- Lastly, submit the application form by pressing on “Submit Application”.
Step 3: Document Verification by the Facilitation Centre
- Take the printout of the application form.
- Then visit the facilitation centre along with all the required documents in original for document verification.
- Submit the essential photocopies of entire documents at the time of verification to the facilitation center.
- After the completion of document verification, the students are required to collect a copy of their document verification report.
|Scholarship For Stream
|Academic Fee Limits
|Number of Scholarships
|Upto Rs. 30,000/-
|Professional/Engineering /Nursing/Pharmacy/ Agri. HMCT Degree
|Upto Rs. 1,25,000/-
|Medical Degree – MBBS/BDS/ BAMS/BHMS
|Upto Rs. 3,00,000/-
|Total No. of Scholarship
Documents Required for JK Scheme
- Passport-sized photograph (preferred size – 200 X 230 pixels)
- Scanned signature (preferred size – 140 X 60 pixels)
- SSC mark sheet
- Domicile certificate
- Aadhaar card (if available)
- Family income certificate
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate of disability (for Persons with Disabilities – PwD)
According to the Latest Notification Process will be completed based on merit (marks obtained by candidates in 12th class). Various other conditions are also mentioned below.
- Students will obtain admission to a degree course after qualifying an entrance examination organized by either the central government or state government.
- The students need to qualify for the NEET (CBSE) examination for admission in MBBS or BDS courses.
- The candidates need to qualify the NATA examination organized by the Council of Architecture for be admission in the Architecture course.
- Reservations through Caste and category are also available under which
- 8% of the total seats for SC candidates,
- 11% reservation for ST candidates,
- 25% reservation for SEBC candidates and
- Remaining seats for General category students.
All India Council for Technical Education
Nelson Mandela Marg, Vasant Kunj,
New Delhi – 110070
Read this page carefully and collect the entire information regarding Scholarship from here. For any query as us from below given comment box.