JK AICTE Scholarship
JK AICTE Scholarship is also known as the Prime Minister’s Special Scholarship Scheme (PMSSS),Tis a government initiative that provides financial support to students pursuing technical studies in Jammu and Kashmir. The scheme provides funds to cover course fees, maintenance fees, exam fees, library and internet fees, and hostel and mess charges. Students who are eligible for the PMSSS scholarship will be able to pay their tuition and other expenses during their studies, while their parents will be relieved of the financial burden of paying the fees
All Republic of India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) is a consultative body that regulates technical education in India. The AICTE JK Scholarship 2022 is a great way to enhance employment opportunities in Jammu and Kashmir. To apply, interested students should visit the official website of the AICTE. They should choose the category in which they intend to register, and proofread their entries to ensure they are complete and accurate. All the selected students will get scholarship for academics fees as well as maintenance charges.
JK AICTE Scholarship 2022 Important Details:
|Name of Board||All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)|
|Scholarship Name||Prime Minister’s Special Scholarship Scheme or PMSSS (JK AICTE Scholarship)|
|State Name||Jammu & Kashmir|
|Registration Starting Date||Released Soon|
|Online Registration Closing Date||Updated Soon|
|Article Category||JK AICTE Scholarship Notification/ Registration|
|JK AICTE Scholarship 2021||www.aicte-jk-scholarship-gov.in|
You need to fulfill following conditions depend on your domicile, academic qualification and family income to be eligible for the Scholarship
- Appliers must be a domicile or permanent resident of Jammu And Kashmir State.
- Students who are willing to pursue studies outside J&K can only apply.
- Passed in class 12 examination from J&K Board or CBSE at a school situated in J&K.
- Candidates passed in diploma after class 10 from J&K state polytechnics can take the lateral entry in the second year engineering courses at the approved list of colleges on the vacant seats.
- The annual family income from all the sources should not be more than INR 8 Lakh per annum.
JK AICTE Scholarship – Step-wise Application Guide
Step 1: Student Registration
- Visit the JK AICTE Scholarship web portal that is www.aicte-jk-scholarship-gov.in.
- Press on the registration button for JK AICTE Scholarship.
- Fill all the essential details.
- Then submit the JK AICTE Scholarship Registration Form.
- Once your registration will be done successful, the students will receive an SMS/email on registered mobile number/email for verification.
- Press on the verification link to complete the registration process.
Step 2: Application Submission by the Student
- You are required to log in through the JK AICTE Scholarship web portal after the successful registration.
- Carry the scanned copies of all the supporting documents in jpg/png format with the file size not more than 2 MB.
- After logged in, read the brochure carefully.
- Tick the declaration form and press on “Proceed Further” button.
- Fill all required details in the JK AICTE Scholarship Form such as personal details, address, qualification details, family income etc.
- Upload the essential documents/ certificates as specified here.
- Now preview the application form.
- Lastly, submit the application form by pressing on “Submit Application”.
Step 3: Document Verification by the Facilitation Centre
- Take the print out of the application form.
- Then visit the facilitation centre along with all the required documents in original for document verification.
- Submit the essential photocopies of entire documents at the time of verification to the facilitation centre.
- After the completion of document verification, the students are required to collect a copy of their document verification report.
|Scholarship For Stream||Academic Fee Limits||Number of Scholarships|
|General Degree||Upto Rs. 30,000/-||2070|
|Professional/Engineering /Nursing/Pharmacy/ Agri. HMCT Degree||Upto Rs. 1,25,000/-||2830|
|Medical Degree – MBBS/BDS/ BAMS/BHMS||Upto Rs. 3,00,000/-||100|
|Total No. of Scholarship||5000|
- Passport-sized photograph (preferred size – 200 X 230 pixels)
- Scanned signature (preferred size – 140 X 60 pixels)
- SSC mark sheet
- Domicile certificate
- Aadhaar card (if available)
- Family income certificate
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate of disability (for Persons with Disabilities – PwD)
According to the Latest Notification Process will be completed on the basis of merit (marks obtained by candidates in 12th class). Various other conditions are also mentioned below.
- Students will obtain admission to a degree course after qualifying an entrance examination organized by either the central government or state government.
- The students need to qualify the NEET (CBSE) examination for admission in MBBS or BDS courses.
- The candidates need to qualify the NATA examination organized by the Council of Architecture for taking admission in Architecture course.
- Reservations through Caste and category are also available under which
- 8% of the total seats for SC candidates,
- 11% reservation for ST candidates,
- 25% reservation for SEBC candidates and
- Remaining seats for General category students.
All India Council for Technical Education
Nelson Mandela Marg, Vasant Kunj,
New Delhi – 110070
Read this page carefully and collect entire information regarding JK AICTE Scholarship from here. For any query as us from below given comment box.