Rajiv Gandhi Scholarship
Unlock boundless opportunities with the Rajiv Gandhi Scholarship for Academic Excellence Yojana by the Department of College Education, Government of Rajasthan. This initiative opens doors for ambitious students across the state who dream of pursuing higher education at prestigious foreign universities. Whether you’re eyeing undergraduate studies, Master’s programs, or diving into Ph.D. and Post-Doctoral research, this scheme is your gateway to financial support and academic success on a global scale.
Who is Eligible for the Rajasthan Scholarship?
To qualify for the opportunities offered by the Rajiv Gandhi Scholarship applicants must meet specific eligibility criteria.
- A 12th/graduation/post-graduation/Ph.D. degree in the relevant discipline from a recognized university/board is a must.
- Applicant must have a JanAadhar.
- Age of the applicant should not be more than 35 years as of 1st July.
- The applicant should have the domicile certificate of Rajasthan.
- Applicant’s annual family income should not be more then Rs 8 Lakh.
- Only one candidate from one family is eligible to get the grant.
Documents Required for Rajiv Gandhi Scheme
- Scanned Passport size image
- Aadhar card
- 10th Mark List
- 12th/Graduation/Post graduation/Ph.D. Mark list
- Age proof
- Bank passbook
- Mobile number
- Income certificate
- University Admission proof
Application Process for Rajiv Gandhi Scholarship
- First Applicants need to visit the official website of the Department of College Education, Government of Rajasthan.
- From the Home Page go to the Online Scholarship option given in the menu bar.
- Select the scholarship and register.
- After registration click on the ‘Start Application’ button to commence the application process.
- Fill in the required details in the online application form.
- Upload all the required documents as mentioned above.
After completing the form click on the submit button for final submission