Baba Gurbachan Singh Scholarship Scheme
The Education Department of Sant Nirankari Mandal, Delhi is in the process to activate the Baba Gurbachan Singh Scholarship 2023 Online Registration for all those students who are pursuing the first year of degree/diploma program. If you are also one of them whose profile matches with this scholarship scheme eligibility criteria don‘t miss this golden opportunity and fill the nirankari.org Scholarship Online Registration form according to the eligibility criteria before the last date.
Eligibility Criteria for Baba Gurbachan Singh Scholarship
- Aspirants who are pursuing a diploma or degree course from a recognized university.
- Parent’s income of not more than INR 3.50 Lakhs
- Applicants secured at least 60% marks in High School and Intermediate
- Not be in receiving of any similar scholarship
- Not have taken admission through management
Benefits of this Scholarship?
Shortlisted Applicants will get up to INR 50,000 per year or the tuition fee payable in each year.
- Recent Passport Size Photographs
- Parents income certificate or latest payslip
- Admission slip
- Class 10th Mark sheets
- Class 12 Marks sheet certificate
- Latest fee receipts of the university/institution
- Fee details
- Certificate by the institution
- Aadhaar card, Ration card, Passport, Pan card, Voter id card, etc.
- Xerox Copy of student’s bank passbook
Selection Process: The head section of the Education Department of Sant Nirankari Mandal, Delhi will first review the application form and prepare a list of selected applicants. Selected aspirants may be called for an interview with the Education Committee .
Instruction to Apply Online for Baba Gurbachan Singh Scholarship
Point 1: First of all visit the official website of the department and get the application form.
Point 2: After that the read the instruction carefully and fill the application form.
Point 3: Enclose affidavit and all the necessary documents.
Point 4: Submit the duly filled-in application form with all the credentials through speed post to
-The Member Incharge,
Sant Nirankari Mandal, Sant Nirankari Administrative Block
Nirankari Complex, Nirankari Chowk, Burari Road,
Delhi – 110009