PMSSS JK Scholarship
PMSSS JK Scholarship Online Application Form is issued by the AICTE All India Council for Technical Education. In order to help in academic fee, maintenance allowance to those students who have qualified the class XII or equivalent examination and belonging to Jammu and Kashmir and Ladakh region it is provided.
PMSSS JK Scholarship 2022 Important Over View:
|SC (Scheduled Caste)||8%|
|ST (Scheduled Tribe)||11%Gujjar & BackwardLeh DistrictKargil DistrictOther ST|
|Socially and Economically backward classes||25%Weak & underprivileged classes/social caste (OCS)A resident of the backward area (RBA)A resident of adjoining actual line of control (ALC)|
FAQ ( Frequently Asked Question)
What is the Eligibility Criteria?
- Domicile of Union Territories of J & K and Ladakh.
- Should have passed XII from JKBOSE or CBSE affiliated schools located in Union Territories of J & K and Ladakh.
- Students who qualify national level test like NEET, JEE, CLAT, etc can also eligible to apply.
- The family income of a student must not be more than Rs 8.00 Lakh per annum.
PMSSS JK Scholarship 2021 Seat Matrix:
PMSSS JK Scholarship Amount
|Stream||Academic Fee||Maintenance Charges Limits||Number of Scholarship|
|General Degree||Upto Rs 30,000/-||* Uniformly Rs.|
|Upto Rs. 1.25|
|Upto Rs. 3.00|
|Total No. of Scholarships||——-||5000|
How to Apply for PMSSS JK Scholarship 2022?
- Visit the official website of AICTE ( All India Council for Technical Education) that is www.aicte-india.org/
- Press on PMSSS 2021 link
- Then you need to click on the Registration link
- Fill PMSSS JK Scholarship Application Form carefully
- After that you have to provide the personal and education details as asked.
- Upload the scanned images of their documents/ testimonials.
- The photo and signature should be in .JPG /.PDF/.PNG format with size of the file should be less than 2 MB.
- Submit the details and retain a copy of the application form for further reference.
Documents to be uploaded while filling the PMSSS JK Scholarship Form are as follows:
- Passport Size Photograph
- Domicile certificate of J&K.
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Aadhar Card
- 10th Class Mark sheet
- 12th Class Mark sheet
- Diploma certificate (for lateral entry students only)
- Disability Certificate (if applicable)
- Family Income certificate
You have to visit the official website of the organization to check the complete details regarding PMSSS JK Scholarship. Stay connects with us for latest updates.