PMSSS JK Scholarship
Calling all students from Jammu and Kashmir and Ladakh! Get ready for some truly exciting news that could change your life. The prestigious PMSSS JK Scholarship 2023 Online Application Form is now at your fingertips, thanks to the esteemed All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). This extraordinary JK Scholarship program is tailored to provide essential financial support to deserving individuals who have scored desired marks in class XII or equivalent examinations.
By availing of this PMSSS JK Scholarship, students can overcome financial barriers and pursue their higher education goals. Interested applicants can apply online by filling out the application form.
Important Over View
|SC (Scheduled Caste)||8%|
|ST (Scheduled Tribe)||11%Gujjar & BackwardLeh DistrictKargil DistrictOther ST|
|Socially and Economically backward classes||25%Weak & underprivileged classes/social caste (OCS)A resident of the backward area (RBA)A resident of adjoining actual line of control (ALC)|
FAQ ( Frequently Asked Question)
Eligibility Criteria for Scholarship
- Domicile of Union Territories of J & K and Ladakh.
- Should have passed XII from JKBOSE or CBSE affiliated schools located in Union Territories of J & K and Ladakh.
- Students who qualify national level test like NEET, JEE, CLAT, etc can also eligible to apply.
- The family income of a student must not be more than Rs 8.00 Lakh per annum.
Scholarship 2023 Seat Matrix:
|Stream||Academic Fee||Maintenance Charges Limits||Number of Scholarship|
|General Degree||Upto Rs 30,000/-||* Uniformly Rs.|
|Upto Rs. 1.25|
|Upto Rs. 3.00|
|Total No. of Scholarships||——-||5000|
Application Process for PMSSS JK Scholarship 2023
- Visit the official website of AICTE ( All India Council for Technical Education) that is www.aicte-india.org/
- Press on PMSSS 2023 link
- Then you need to click on the Registration link
- Fill PMSSS JK Scholarship Application Form carefully
- After that you have to provide the personal and education details as asked.
- Upload the scanned images of their documents/ testimonials.
- The photo and signature should be in .JPG /.PDF/.PNG format with size of the file should be less than 2 MB.
- Submit the details and retain a copy of the application form for further reference.
- Passport Size Photograph
- Domicile certificate of J&K.
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Aadhar Card
- 10th Class Mark sheet
- 12th Class Mark sheet
- Diploma certificate (for lateral entry students only)
- Disability Certificate (if applicable)
- Family Income certificate
You have to visit the official website of the organization to check the complete details regarding PMSSS JK Scholarship. Stay connects with us for latest updates.