Table of Contents
Joseph Cyril Bamford Excavators Ltd has opened the JCB Recruitment 2020 Online Form to fill the vacancies of 200+ posts for Quality, Manager, Supervisor, Sales roles. The last date for applying for the post will be available soon. When you are interested in applying for the job you may look for the notification from the official website. For more extra details, candidates can check our official web page and get all the latest update from here and stay connected with us for further use.
JCB Jobs 2020 Important Area
- Name of the Department: Joseph Cyril Bamford Excavators Ltd
- Information Regarding: JCB Recruitment 2020
- Total Number of Posts: 200+ Posts
- Name of the Posts: Quality, Manager, Supervisor, Sales Posts
- Job Location: Faridabad(Haryana) & Chakan, Pune(Maharashtra)
- Mode of Apply: Online Mode
JCB 2020 Vacancies
- Sales Officer
- Sales Manager
- Sales Executive
- Corporate Manager
- Sr. Sales Executive
- Enquiry Management
JCB Recruitment 2020 Eligibility
Qualification Required: Applicants must have passed 12th Class, ITI, Diploma Degree with minimum 55% marks from a recognized board or institutions.
Age Limitation: The minimum age limit for the candidates is 18 years and the maximum age limit for the candidates is 60 years.
Selection Mode : The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Application (Apply Online), Assessment (Tests, Interview) and Selection (Review, Offer, Join).
Process to Apply Online for the JCB Recruitment 2020
- First of all, candidates need to open the official website of the department.
- On the homepage go to the notification section and, find out the official notification for the JCB Vacancies 2020 Notification link.
- Save and read the official notification very carefully before going for any further procedure.
- Now press on the link to apply online.
- Now, you may fill all the asked details on the application form very carefully without making any mistake.
- Upload the recent passport size photograph and signature and the scanned copies of the required documents with the application form fee.
- Submit the application form after rechecking the details.
- Pay the fees for the application form if required.
- At last, take the printout of the application form and keep it safe for further use.