AYUSH Ministry Clerk Recruitment
The Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences has issued AYUSH Ministry Clerk Recruitment 2023 Online Application form all the 12th pass students. Jobseekers who are looking for government jobs after Intermediate class they don’t miss this golden opportunity and fill the Upper-division clerks , Lower Division clerk jobs Application form according to the eligibility criteria before the last date will be updated soon.
Best Part-Time Jobs Online
AYUSH Ministry Clerk Jobs 2023 Over View Summary
Recruitment Body: The Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences
Notification About: AYUSH Ministry Clerk Recruitment
Total Vacancies: Notified Soon
AYUSH Ministry Clerk Vacancies 2023 Over View
Age limitation: Applicants age cannot cross 27 years should not below 18 years (Age relaxation will applicable as per govt rules)
1. Upper-division clerks posts: Applicants must have completed graduate degree from a standard university
2. Lower-division clerks: Students must have passed class 12th from a recognized board with typing speed of 35 words per minute in English and 30 words per minute in Hindi.
Complete Instruction to apply online for AYUSH Ministry Clerk Recruitment 2023
1. First of the check the eligibility criteria carefully and log in the authorized the official website
2. On the home page, find the online application form link LDC and UDC posts and fill it accurately
3. A new window open will appear on the display screen
4. Scroll down carefully and check the instructions and recruitment notification carefully before proceeding to apply
5. After that fill all the essential details in the correct place and your application number will be generated
7. Once the application number is generated hit on the link that reads, ‘If STEP-1 of Online Registration has previously been completed and Application No. received’
8. Fill the details in the application number, date of birth and select the post for which you have practical and submit.