Rajasthan Police 5000 Constable Recruitment
Table of Contents
There is a good news for all those job seekers who find the jobs in Rajasthan State as a post of the constable. The employment team of the Rajasthan Police Department has released official notification as Rajasthan Police 5000 Constable Recruitment 2019 -2020.
You may get a complete information below and fill the Rajasthan Police Constable Bharti Form 2019-20 according to the application procedure, important dates, application fees, age limit, qualification, number of vacancies, pay scale and other useful information.
Police Constable Jobs 2019 Rajasthan Over View
Starting date Of Registration form: 20 Dec 2019
Closing Date of Registration: 19 Jan 2020
Exam Date: Feb/Mar 2020(Expected)
|Post Name||Number of the Vacancies|
|Stable GD(General Duty) Contstable Driver .||4641 359|
Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
|Qualification Required||Age Limitation ( As per rule and regulation of govt, norms)||Salary Scale|
|8th, 10th Passed 10th passed with valid Driving License LMV/HMV 1 year Old||18-23 Years(Male) and 18 -28 Years(Female) As on 1 Jan 2020 18-26 Years(Male) and 18 -31Years(Female) As on 1 Jan 2020 .||Rs. 14600 Rs. 14600|
For unreserved and Creamy Layer of OBC/SBC category: Rs.400/-
If Income Less than 2.5 Lakh: Rs.350/-
For SC/ST/PWD: Rs.350/-
Selection Process: As per recent news department will shortlist the contenders on the basis of the
- Written Examination
- Physical Standard & Physical Efficiency Test
- Proficiency Test
- Individual Qualification (N.C.C., Home guard, Degree/Diploma in Police Related Subjects), Marks to be awarded on basis of certificate
Instruction to fill the Rajasthan Police 5000 Constable Jobs 2019
- Application form should be accepted in only online mode..
- Then applicants make correct SSO ID.
- After that applicants fill the Name, Gender, DOB & Other Required Details correctly.
- After creating a SSO ID applicants Can Apply for the Constable Posts By Login.
- Apply online through Official Website of Rajasthan Police.
- Check All the Details are Correct or Not
- Finally Submit the Application Fee.
- Take Print Out of the Application Form.