Indian Intelligence Test Online Registration
Dainik Jagran has activated Indian Intelligence Test Online Registration 2019 Form at the registered website of the department for the students who are studying in Class 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th for any board. According to the official Notification, the exam will conduct the 24th & 29th November 2019 at the various exam centers. Students whose profile match this eligibility criterion they don’t miss this golden opportunity fill the Indian Intelligence Test Online Form 2019 before the last date according to the term and conditions.
Indian Intelligence Test Online Registration 2019 Important Over View
|Exam Conducting Organization||Dainik Jagran|
|Important Dates- · The Last Date of Indian Intelligence Test Form- 20th November 2019 · The Date of IIT-7 Exam- 24th November and 29th November 2019 ·|
|Indian Intelligence Rewards||1. Laptops/ Tablets for class toppers 2. Educational software/ Medals for city wise toppers 3. Certificates for all participants|
Indian Intelligence Test Exam Pattern 2019
Competitive Test has Two Parts :
A) Scholastic Aptitude Test
B) Multiple Intelligence Test
Time Duration: 60 minutes
Type: Multiple Choice questions
Exam Date: 24 November 2019 (Entity Registrations)
29 November 2019 (Registration via Schools)
- Succeed Scholarship Up To Rs. 2 Lacs For All India Toppers
- Gold, Silver And Bronze Medals For State And City Toppers
- Performance And Intelligences Analysis Report For All The Participants…
- Certificates For All The Applicants
Instruction to check the Indian Intelligence Test Online Registration
1. First of all the official website of Dainik Jagran IIT and that is indianintelligencetest.com.
2. After that finds the Indian Intelligence Test Login Link on the homepage of the site.
3. Then applicant fills all the essential details in the correct place
4. Finally, take print out for next process