The National Informatics Centre, Punjab State Centre, Chandigarh, has officially released the Ashirwad Scholarship 2023 Online Application form PDF for SC/OBC Students. This prestigious scholarship aims to provide crucial financial assistance for post-matriculation studies. If you meet the eligibility criteria, seize this golden opportunity and apply online for the punjabscholarships.gov.in Scholarship 2023 before the deadline. Don’t miss out on this chance to secure your future! Simply click on the link provided below to begin your application process.
The main aim of the Punjab Education Department is to provide the Post-Matric Scholarship Scheme to financially supporting to the students belonging to the SC, OBC Category. Under this Scholarships scheme, the Punjab government offering Ashirwad Scholarship 2023 to the students to complete Professional /Non-Professional courses without any financial problem. Scholars of Aashirwad Post-Matric are informed that payment of the scholarship is made possible faster and on time directly to their bank accounts
IMQ( Important Query Section )
Documents Required for Scholarship
- Income certificates
- Mark Sheet of last passing classes/semester
- Income certificates of your father /mother
- College/school all necessary Certificate
- Residential Proof
- Domicile / category /Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC/General)
- Recent Passport Size Photography
- Attested photocopies of Necessary Certificates
|Scholarship Eligibility for OBC||Scholarship for SC|
|Parents/guardians income does not exceed Rs. 1.00 lakh per annum be eligible for post-matric scholarships.
Income from all sources does not exceed Rs. 1.00 lakh per annum
Contestants belonging to OBCs, as notified by the State Govt.
Applicants who have passed the Matriculation or Higher secondary or any higher examination with good marks
After having completed their educational career in one professional line, e.g., LLB after B.T/B. Ed will not be eligible.
Contestants who are pursuing Post-graduate courses in any medical field will not eligible for this scholarship.
Students who purse their private courses will be eligible towards repayment of non-refundable fee.
The term communication includes distant and continuing education.
Besides repayment of the non-refundable fee, such students will also be eligible for an annual allowance of Rs. 900/- for essential/prescribed books, as applicable.
|This Ashirwad Scholarship Scheme will be paid to the aspirants whose parents/guardians’ income from all sources does not exceed Rs. 2,50,000/- per annum.
The scholarships are activated to nationals of India.
After passing the Matriculation or Higher Secondary or any higher examination of a recognized University or Board of Secondary Education student will apply for this scholarship
Correspondence courses are also eligible
The term correspondence includes distant and continuing education.
Students pursuing Post Graduate courses in medicine will be eligible if they are not allowed to practice during the period of their course.
How to Apply Online for Scholarship?
- First of all, Applicants visit the Scholarship Portal Punjab that is punjabscholarships.gov.in
- After that scroll down this page and hit “Student Corner”.
- Now select the valid link of “Post Matric Scholarship Portal”
- Then you follow the “Post Matric Scholarship” link
- Already applied candidates have to Scholarship Student Login by entering some details.
- Contenders who don’t have account need to follow Scholarship New Registration.
- Enter all the necessary details Online Application and upload all the essentials documents if asked.
- Take a preview of the complete form and hit the “Submit” tab for the submission.
- Finally, take Print out of Ashirwad Scholarship for future use.
The last date for submission of online application
by the student(fresh & Renewal cases) to the