Anaheim University MBA Scholarships
This is amazing news for those candidates who want to take admission in MBA in Anaheim University, California. The Anaheim University MBA Scholarships 2023 Online Application Form is Available. Forgetting additional details, applicants can check our official web page and get all the latest update from here and stay connected with us for further details. As per latest News, Shortlisted students will get complete scholarship benefits toward their study expenses.
Anaheim University MBA Scholarships 2023 Highlights
Name of the Organization: Anaheim University, California
Information Regarding: Anaheim University MBA Scholarships 2023
Eligibility Criterion: Candidates are eligible to apply to 1 of 3 online degree programs:
- Online International MBA
- Online MBA in Global Sustainable Management
- Online Master of Entrepreneurship
- One recent passport-size colour photograph
- Official English language proficiency test score report, for non-native English speaker
- Official transcripts
- Official transcripts documenting at least one course in each of the following: accounting, finance, and economics
- Documenting a minimum of 5 years of work or teaching experience in a relevant area of business
- Brief Statement
- Resume documenting a minimum of 4 years’ experience in some aspect of TESOL (teaching, teacher education or publishing)
- An outline (1,000 words) of the possible research that the applicant envisions undertaking for the dissertation that demonstrates his/her research experience and abilities
- Three reference letters (on letterhead with contact information) attesting to personal and professional qualifications.
- These are the documents required for Anaheim University MBA Scholarships 2023
Selection Criteria: The Anaheim University MBA Scholarships 2023 candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in admission criteria and then the final announcement will be made on merit basis.
Benefits of Anaheim University MBA Scholarships 2023: A total of 2 students will receive full scholarship benefit towards their study expense.
Office of Admissions #110
1240 S. State College Blvd, Anaheim, CA 92806a