Amazon Future Engineer Scholarship
The high authority of Amazon has invited the Amazon Future Engineer Scholarship 2022 Online application form for young girls who are studying in the first year of BE/B.Tech Courses in Computer Science Engineering and Information Technology. According to the Latest Official Notification, All the selected candidates received Rs 40,000 per year until graduation. All the eligible students check the complete notification here and apply online before the last date.
SAQ (Student Asked Question)
What is the last date to Apply for Amazon Future Scholarship
Who can Apply for Amazon Future Engineer Scholarship?
- Applicants who pursuing BE/B. Tech in computer science is eligible for this scholarship scheme.
- Girl students who are studying in the first year of under graduation.
- The parent’s income should be less than INR 3, 00,000.
- The admission process is in use through state or national-level entrance exams.
What is the Scholarship Award?
All selected contenders Receive 1, 60,000 (INR 40,000 per year until graduation).
What documents are needed for Amazon Future Scholarship?
- High School and Intermediate Mark sheet
- Bonafide certificate from college.
- Rank certificate.
- Admission Counseling letter.
- Parent’s income certificate or salary slip ( for 3 months) or IT return form.
- Tuition/Hotel/Mess paid receipts.
- Students Complete account details such as bank passbook copy for details and confirmation.
- Attached is a Xeros Copy of the original aadhaar card or E-Aadhaar.
When will the candidates receive the scholarship Award?
As per the latest official News, the scholarship award will be made by Foundation for Excellence in Ist installment before 31st March 2023.
How can I Apply Online for Amazon Future Engineer Scholarship?
- First of all login the official website of the department
- Then find the Application form link and Press on it.
- After that fill in all the asking details in the correct place
- Upload all the essential documents which are mentioned above.
- Finally, take the print out for the next process.