Prof. Joseph Mundassery Scholarship
Minority Welfare Department, Government of Kerala has invited Online Application form for Prof. Joseph Mundassery Scholarship 2020 for students who have completed Class 10th and 12th with A+ Grade UG, PG Courses. The candidates who are keenly waiting for the PJMS Application Form can apply Online by the specified link at the below of this posts.
Prof. Joseph Mundassery Scholarship 2021 Important Highlights
Name of the Organization: Minority Welfare Department, Government of Kerala
Information Regarding: Prof. Joseph Mundassery Scholarship
IMQ ( Important Query Section)
What is the Eligibility Criteria?
Candidates should belong to a minority community (Muslim, Christian, Sikh, Buddhist, Parsis, Jains) and Family Annual income should not exceed 8 Lakhs.
What is the Documents Required ?
Aadhar Card scanned copy.
- 12th mark sheet or SSLC or VHSE copy.
- Allotment memo.
- Income Certificate copy.
- Bank Book First page Scanned Copy.
- Residential certificate scanned copy.
- Community Certificate copy.
- Nativity Certificate copy.
- Recent passport size photo.
- Registration forms with photos.
What is the Scholarship Award ?
- SSLC students with A+ grade in all subjects will be awarded INR 10,000.
- UG students with 80% marks and above will get INR 15,000.
- PG students with 75% marks and above will receive INR 15,000.
How to Apply Online for Prof. Joseph Scholarship 2021?
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website of the department.
- Open the home page you can see the Prof. Joseph Mundassery Scholarship 2020 and hit on it.
- Fill the details like Email ID and Password.
- Hit on the submit tab button.
- Now, Open the Scholarship2020 Dashboard display on the computer screen.
- At last, take the print out copy of the application form and keep it safe for further use.
Directorate of Minority Welfare,
4th Floor, Vikas Bhavan,
HELP DESK: 0471 2300524
If you have find any difficulty to fill the online application form then frankly ask through the comment box which is mention below