Prof. Joseph Mundassery Scholarship
Minority Welfare Department, Government of Kerala has issued Prof. Joseph Mundassery Scholarship 2022 Application Form Class 10th and 12th with A+ Grade UG, PG Courses. The candidates who are keenly waiting for the PJMS Application Form 2 can apply Online by the specified link at the below of this posts.
Name of the Organization: Minority Welfare Department, Government of Kerala
Information Regarding: Prof. Joseph Mundassery Scholarship
IMQ ( Important Query Section)
What is the Eligibility Criteria?
Candidates should belong to a minority community (Muslim, Christian, Sikh, Buddhist, Parsis, Jains) and Family Annual income should not exceed 8 Lakhs.
What is the Documents Required ?
Aadhar Card scanned copy.
- 12th mark sheet or SSLC or VHSE copy.
- Allotment memo.
- Income Certificate copy.
- Bank Book First page Scanned Copy.
- Residential certificate scanned copy.
- Community Certificate copy.
- Nativity Certificate copy.
- Recent passport size photo.
- Registration forms with photos.
What is the Scholarship Award ?
- SSLC students with A+ grade in all subjects will be awarded INR 10,000.
- UG students with 80% marks and above will get INR 15,000.
- PG students with 75% marks and above will receive INR 15,000.
How to Apply Online for Prof. Joseph Scholarship 2022?
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website of the department.
- Open the home page you can see the Prof. Joseph Mundassery Scholarship and hit on it.
- Fill the details like Email ID and Password.
- Hit on the submit tab button.
- Now, Open the Scholarship Dashboard display on the computer screen.
- At last, take the print out copy of the application form and keep it safe for further use.
Directorate of Minority Welfare,
4th Floor, Vikas Bhavan,
HELP DESK: 0471 2300524
If you have find any difficulty to fill the online application form then frankly ask through the comment box which is mention below