Top Class Education Scheme
Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment has issued Top Class Education Scheme 2019 Online Application form for SC Students who want to take admission in higher education after 12th. IF you are also one of the aspirants the don’t miss this golden opportunity and fill the Top Class EducationScheme Online Registration form 2019 according to the eligibility and term conditions before the last date through the link which is mention below.
Top Class Education Scheme Award
- There are approximately 1,500 scholarships which will be awarded to the qualified students.
- Shortlisted candidates will get the following benefits
- This scholarship scheme covers not reusable full tuition fee of up to INR 2 lacs per annum for private Organization
- Selected Scholars will also get still and books stipend of INR 3,000/- per annum.
- adjustment stipend of INR 2,200/- per month will also be given to the scholars and also get 45,000 for Latest computer/laptop along with accessories like printer and UPS.
- Admittance proof
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- Bank account details
- Entrance Exam score card (if applicable)
- Course fee receipt
Eligibility Criteria for Top Class Education Scheme 2019
- Applicants must belong to SC category.
- Applicants must have taken admission in full-time undergraduate degree programme at a notify educational organization
- Parents income must not exceed INR 6 Lacs.
Selection process : According to latest official notification aspirants will select on the basis of their academic merit.
Instruction to apply online for Top Class Education Scheme Students:
- First of the entire visit the authorized website of the department https://scholarships.gov.in/fresh/loginPage
- After that check the instructions carefully with the application process
- Press on ‘continue’ tab
- After that choose state of domicile , learning category, scheme type, gender and enter details like name, DOB, mobile number, email ID, bank details, etc.
- Then confirm your mobile number through OTP.
- After that, open your account by entering application ID and password.
- At last, note down ID/application ID and take print out for next process