Summer Research Fellowship Programme
Department of Science & Technology, Government of India has distributed online Summer Research Fellowship Programme Latest Notification Pdf for all talented and brilliant candidates who persue Undergraduate and M.Sc. courses. If you are also one of the eligible candidates then don’t miss this golden opportunity and apply online for SRFP Scheme before the last date through the link which is mention below.
According to latest official notification, the team members of the department will be selected the candidates for research groups at JNCASR or with scientists elsewhere in India. Interested and eligible candidates can apply in different research area like Life Sciences, Materials Sciences, Physical Sciences and Engineering Sciences
Term and condition for Summer Research Fellowship Programme
Applicants must have 80% in Maths and Science subjects in their 10th and 12th standard and in graduation and post graduation first class division.
Important point : Applicants who are pursuing I and II year of B.Sc., II, III & IV year of B.S., I, II & III year of B.E. /B.Tech., I year of M.Sc., and I-IV year of Integrated M.Sc. can also apply for this scholarship .
If you are in IV year of BS-MS, I year of M.Sc. and IV year of Int. M.Sc., you are also capable to apply for this scholarship
Summer Research Fellowship Amount
In this time, Applicants will be given Rs. 6000/- p.m + travel support
Instruction to fill SRFP Application Form Online
- First check the eligibility criteria and term and condition which are mention above.
- Then visit the official site of Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research that is www.jncasr.ac.in.
- After that find the ‘Outreach’ available at top menu bar and press link’ Fellowships
- Now download format of application form and Attach along with copies all relevant documents and certificates etc.
- Submit your application to the address that is given below till last date.
Closing date for downloading application form from website: November
Closing date for receipt of completed application form: November 2019
Go here to check to more info