India Global Leaders Scholarship
The Faculty of Business, Economic, and Law, University of Queensland (UQ) has issued India Global Leaders Scholarship 2020 for all undergraduate and post graduate courses. If you are also one of the eligible students then don’t miss this golden opportunity and fill India Global Leaders UG/PG Application Form 2020 before the last date through the link which is mention below.
India Global Leaders Scholarship News Alert (20/11/2019)
India Global Leaders Scholarship Details
|Organizer Name||The Faculty of Business, Economic and Law, University of Queensland (UQ)|
|Notification About||India Global Leaders Scholarship|
|Application Deadline for University of Queensland||30th November 2019|
$5,000 – $20,000 tuition fee scholarship
Eligibility Criteria for India Global Leaders Scholarship
- Applicants must be a Citizens of India and never had studied before in Australia.
- The applying student, who has already got an unqualified offer for their applicable courses, will be measured to take the admission at UQ.
- The applicants should get it to know that this India Global Leaders Scholarship is awarded on the basis of good academic excellence and the students, who have achieved the high ranks, may apply.
Essential Documents Required
Personal and motivational note within the words limit of 1000 (one thousand) 1 position letter from their teaching staff from his/her respective institution.
Important Note : The Applicants , who are investment with their high position from India in their academic and wishing to pursue undergraduate/postgraduate study (except MBA), will get the award as of tuition fee relaxation up to the max. limit of US $ 10000.
Instruction to apply online for India Global Leaders Scholarship
- First of all visit the official website of the department
- The second task is to Click on “UQ Applications Form “link and go to the next step.
- After that next process is to apply for the respective UG or PG courses.
- The applicants will note down the UQ Student ID Number.
- Now at this step get clearly note as once it is registered, complete the scholarship form and Submit the duly filled application form with necessary documents