SJVN Silver Jubilee Merit Scholarship Scheme
SJVN Silver Jubilee Merit Scholarship Scheme 2019 is being executed by HIMCON on the behalf of SJVN foundation. This scholarship form is available for all the students who have passed the intermediate class from the states of Himachal Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Bihar, Arunachal Pradesh, and Maharashtra. The aim objective of this scholarship scheme is to prepare the students for future competition without any financial problem.
Eligibility Criteria for SJVN Merit Scholarship Scheme 2019
- Applicants must have completed the 12th examination with a good academic score.
- Students must have secured minimum 60 % marks in the 12th exam from CBSE, state or ICSE board.
Important Note: In the case of BPL, minimum 50 % marks required. PWD Applicants have to secure the passing marks.
- There is no domicile restriction.
- This scholarship scheme is available for pursuing bachelor’s degree courses in engineering, medical, LL.B, arts, science, commerce, agriculture, horticulture, veterinary, computer applications, business administration, MBBS, etc.
- Students receiving any other scholarship will not be eligible for this scheme.
The team member of the SJVN foundation is to select the dedicated and brilliant hardworking candidates on the basis of their 12th examination.
Instruction SJVN Silver Jubilee Merit Scholarship Scheme 2019
Online Mode –
- First, visit the official website of the department
- Then fill all the essentials in the correct place
- Then Upload all the documents like passport size photograph, attested copy of 12th mark sheet, copy of the first page of passbook, etc.
- Then submit the application form carefully
After submitting the registration form, students have to send the hard copy to the following address
Himachal Consultancy Organisation Ltd.
1st Floor Shree Niketan,
Mehli Shogi Road,
Lower Panthaghati (Near IT Bhawan)
Shimla – 171013
Offline Mode –
Download the application form through the link which is mention below.
Enter all the necessary details in the correct place.
We suggested to very applied candidates must fill all the details correctly otherwise; the applications will lead to rejection.
Finally, application form along with the attested mark sheet of the 12th exam with recent two passport size photos send to the following address which is mention above.